new member..

sree_n7

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,
I am a new member. Thought i will share my details.

RD: 12/20/01
ND: 12/26/01
FP : 03/05/02
EAD and Travle docs: Approved.

WAC-02-071-5****

When do you guys think we can see some approvals for people who applied in December.

I have heard that some people who applied in Jan 2002 got theirs already. I am not sure if it is true or not. Do you guys know anyone?

Thanks

welcome to this forum

You can mostly expect approval within 3 months ;)
Now most of the cases in process are Oct/Nov 01 though JIT report says Sep01. I think, one of the Jan 02 approved case is in "ageout" category. My RD and ND are in November and got an RFE medical for the kid. If you are from San Jose, the speed of approval is higher compared to LA area/SFO. Good Luck on your approval.

3 months

Ouch :eek: , I was in the hopes that i will get it in a month. ]

I am not in CA. I work in Chicago and filed my 485 in CA. I don't know which INS center my application is in. I remember some city name on my travel doc something like "Laguna Miguel..."

Approval can be faster if you are lucky !!!

But to give a general rule, it should not be wise to say so. I know some of Sep 01 ND people still waiting patiently, including PCee.

Laguna Nigual is closer to LA and is the INS Service Center (CSC)for Western Region. I believe, your company's head office is in the west and you have filed the case here. Otherwise your case would have been in Nebraska (NSC). Or did you change jobs during the process?

No my company head office is in Chicago only. I didn't change my job. I know we have to apply in Nebraska. But the company lawyer told me that there is some special arrangement with INS to get our applications processed wherever possible. I have some colleagues who got their approvals in CSC.

When i applied things were faster in CSC. But i think it is slowly going Nebraska way.