New Law for faster processing of LC for GC

usshukla

Registered Users (C)
If anyone verify the credibility of the LAW. I heard that if you pay $1500.00 extra, your LC will be processed in one month starting from Oct. 1st 2002 for the GC.
Any info will be appreciated.

Thanks

Looks like INS and labor departments found new ways to make money knowing fully well that all cases with $1500 fee will not get approved. The same with the concurrent filing rule of I-140 & I-485. If someone pays fee for I-485 and EAD and if I-140 gets rejected, then would INS refund the fee? I guess not. INS has become a business organization rather than a government agency providing public service. I heard that INS is cashing all enclosed checks within 2 days of the petitions arriving in the mail to their offices. Citizens would have been seething with anger if they were asked to pay such fee with poor service.

Originally posted by usshukla
If anyone verify the credibility of the LAW. I heard that if you pay $1500.00 extra, your LC will be processed in one month starting from Oct. 1st 2002 for the GC.
Any info will be appreciated.

Thanks

It may be one among those rumor I guess. Even I am hearing about same PERM getting implimented, which has been in rumor since last 2 years.

All there......

Usshukla,

I think this thread is second in the series for today (one was posted by RahulatDC regarding RIR cases in Phily DOL).

Checked all over the internet, but couldn't find any info....May be u can ask your source to comment on it....

New Law about faster LC for GC

I heard it from one of my friend, who was talking about immigrationlaw.com as the source. Since I didn't saw any article about this new LAW, so I thought to clarify and get the thought from the portal guru's.

Thanks