new job, help!

kia

Registered Users (C)
SPAM: new job, help!

I'll move from Pennsylvania to Thousand Oaks, CA soon. Can anyone give me some information about the area? such as housing, attaction etc. Thanks very much!

Last edited by a moderator:
kia,

No offence but does this look like a housing and attraction forum to you?

Atleast do us the courtesy of prefixing SPAM to your heading to avoid us the tedium of clicking on a particularly bad case of SPAM!

There are some very good immigration lawyers in bay area diffidently those will be more than happy to assist you in finding good housing, attraction etc.:D

hmm, that's strange

In vermont site a lot of people ask for help for relocation and they got a lot of response there, seems California is differnt.

vipsha, nice to see you again!

vipsha, nice to see you again!

Kia,

Have we met before ?

On this fourm we have a kind or rule
If it non 485 issue then just put SPAM at the suject line.

Re: hmm, that's strange

Originally posted by kia
In vermont site a lot of people ask for help for relocation and they got a lot of response there, seems California is differnt.

And the Vermont forum has degenerated into petty fighting and the hot bed of communalism thanks to the practice of straying off topic.

I am sorry you haven't had the welcome you deserve, we are not always mean and mealymouthed. You will notice that most people on the forum are extremely helpful in giving out advise if you have a question.

Welcome to California!

Thousand Oaks:
Housing: Expensive (as usual for California - unless you want live at desert).
Attraction: Nothing much. As usual a sleepy suburb for rich people. If you like fun you need to drive all the way to West LA/Pasadena.
Pretty close to Malibu beach though (good chicks/good surfers
- depends on whether you are male or female).

Thanks for everyone.

Next time I'll follow the rule. The information is very helpful.