new JIT report

should we beleive ?

Hard to beleive. We haven't seen much of November or Dec approvals till now.And EB3 date has moved to Dec'03 & EB2 - March '04.
What does USCIS want us to beleive ?

Question:

Nice to know that CSC is moving at a good pace.
I had one question. I will be getting LC sometime in Nov/Dec 04 from East Coast. My current residence falls under CSC but my employer HQ and office is in East coast which falls under VSC.
Now since CSC is moving much faster compare to VSC, Can i apply my 140/485 from CSC based on my residence? My lawyer says we can do that. But i still want to get other opinions.
Besides faster processing at CSC(compare to VSC), If i am lucky and EB2 pilot program is still active by early 05 then I will be able to take advantage that.
Any responses would be appreciated.

yeah, right, -- do you want fries with that??

Rather than getting other opinions, you need to get another lawyer. LCs are approved for a particular position at a particular job location. You need to file 140/485 from the same region which services you swa (LC processing center).
If your lawyer does not know this, he probably should not represent you.

needGCby05 said:
Nice to know that CSC is moving at a good pace.
I had one question. I will be getting LC sometime in Nov/Dec 04 from East Coast. My current residence falls under CSC but my employer HQ and office is in East coast which falls under VSC.
Now since CSC is moving much faster compare to VSC, Can i apply my 140/485 from CSC based on my residence? My lawyer says we can do that. But i still want to get other opinions.
Besides faster processing at CSC(compare to VSC), If i am lucky and EB2 pilot program is still active by early 05 then I will be able to take advantage that.
Any responses would be appreciated.

Yeah Transfer all cases to the local office ...thats how the JIt is moving.
Local offices dont come under the "back log"....!!!!

Al_os,
Please elaborate what do you mean by Local Offices. What type of cases can be transferred to "Laocal Offices"?
Thanks,
takegc

cases get transfered to local office for many reasons.
a few which come to mind right away are
random picks . for quality purposes
frequent address changes.
suspect cases
cases needing any kind of clarifications.
245 i cases
ac 21 cases etc....
but nowadays it looks like a lot of cases are being transfered to the local offices.
by local offices I mean local district offices for conducting interview