New JIT report - I485: 09/26

Originally posted by grassisgreen
I think the current date is also incorrect. Based on previous JIT reports the date should 10/xx (most likely 10/26).
As far as shoving some vegetable up in my bottom, I'm ready to do it (even a melon), if the next dude on the line is a stupid IIO with a thorny pineapple (no cutting or peeling is allowed).

Who da man! Yo da man.

No, I think this one is more realistic...Given that INS has ben making some changes to JIT format etc in last couple of months , I think they maybe trying to get more accurate in terms of the dates...It was a little unusual seeing the dates move bya month each month...If this is more accurate, so be it...better the truth than false hopes...I hope the date doesnt move further more into the past!!! and I hope they speed up soon...

I sort of agree with drkamath. Given our fax requests and letters here and there, I think CSC has been forced into being a little more honest about the JIT it releases.

I would personally see a more accurate date, than a false high up date.

JIT moving month by month without any approvals was unreal and total Bullshit, sack of shit lies that INS seemed to be getting away with.

I donot think the JIT should move back too much here on, but the movement forward will be real slow too. Nov. folks, should be prepared to wait upto 6 months more for approval. !! :( SUCKS.

Instead of taking the vegetables up the ass

Couldn't they have pointed out that India became independent at least four years before she became queen.

Or maybe that's the point. We should all have had green cards by
now given that the whole thing probably takes three days to
process at the most.

Just a thought.

I'm just wondering what is the next step for the guys who recieved fax relpy from INS states case is with an officer waiting for adjudication? Just wait? This is like being boxed in.

Grass, It's like shampooing. Lather, rinse repeat.

Lather: if they replied saying case is with an officer, you can call them after 30 days (I'd wait 6 weeks atleast) and ask .. it was assigned to an officer, I just wish to know the status. If they say .. still assigned, ask .. the same officer or a different one?

Rinse: If they donot answer that, go through another fax routine.

Repeat: Repeat until approval. (I know it's pathetic, but thats the process).

.. Most of us, just like shampooing don't have to repeat too many times.