New JIT Released. I-485 Moved to May 2003

eb2august01

Registered Users (C)
A new JIT report has been released today. I-485 has been moved to May 2003. God only knows how much truth involved in this JIT dates....

eb2august01

Next month I-485 processing will reach 9/03

According to the current pace of CSC, the next JIT report will show 9/03 for I-485. Whether you believe it or not.

Baywatcher

Wow!

Sit tight folks, USCIS is moving us at warp speed. Well, atleast mentally. Not sure where the next stop will be - Current on I-485 processing?

Smoking. Looks like they are going to become current in a few short months! :) I wonder how it translates down to ground reality though?

That's great. Only If I could figure out why my April 2002 date is still sitting somewhere collecting dust I'd be a happy man.

Fuckers....Lost faith in this system. I am working on 3rd EAD, in another 4 months if my case is not approved, I will have to apply for 4th EAD.

WAC 02 077 still waiting dec 01
3 EADs
Have to apply for the 4th in a couple of months...

This is most BOGUS agency I have dealt with so far. How do you deal with an office which has complete disregard for its own procedures and timelines ? You wait in a line for a couple of years and all they do is move the line arbitrarily whenever and wherever they want to. Considering that the rules that CIS has to follow is the law of the land that simply makes such actions illegal, correct ?

Put a bunch of inquiries thru fax but to no avail so far...Disgusting....

If they pretent that they are processing applications filed in 2003, should folks with ND in 2002 start pretenting that they have green cards? :rolleyes:

same here. I started the whole application from my previous company when it was a startup. It sold to a bigger company, and then market crashed, and then it shutted down. Then I joined a new company, filed AC21, and now it has been another 1 1/2 yr. I don't know how many more companies I need to work before I can get my green card.

I understand clearly the world is not fair, but I can't stand those new comers approve too much sooner. USCIS is just a budshit. They issues those rules (LC, 140, 485, AC21 needs to be 180 days, etc), break any rules as they like (JIT date May2003), and we have been trying to logicalize their actions. I believe I am crazy also.

applying for my 4th AP, and will prepare to apply my 4th EAD in 2 months.

WAC02-156-xxxxx

Please start a fax campaign or any other campaign to bring to the notice, the injustice done to the people who have been waiting. We did lot of fax campaigns when CSC was not working at all and the JIT was stuck. We all felt that we are being robbed of some very precious time. This injustice (of moving JIT irrationally and approving irrationally) is similar to that one. Lots of us enjoyed the fruit of some initiatives people like Kashmir started. Clearly not all people got justice. Please donot wait for any other "Kashmir" to start the campaigns. Start some signature campaigns, attend townhall meetings and submit those to the senators/congress people. Fax campaigns are easier, in case you don't have time. This has to be brought to the notice of everyone. All your cribbing in this forum, though lets you vent your frustration, does not help a bit. You can have links in other forums to gather more signatures. Im sure people at all service centers are suffering.

Good Luck to the 'new' campaigner.

I suggest we should all start mailing to the Ombudsman as well ...

'cisombudsman@dhs.gov'; 'CISO@DHS.gov'; 'Prakash.Khatri@dhs.gov'