New JIT ? / I-140 moved back ?

Oh..the page posted on January 21st is not available anymore..Dont know whats happening..I guess you are right..

Checked again, did not believe my eyes, had a colleague check..
We still see the same thing(ie apr 08 for EB2 & Mar 22 for 485) . report is dated Jan 13

pdd123

Great

Actually EB2 I-140, it is showing March22nd.
These dates are as of Jan 13th They moved posting date also back to one week.
It seems earlier they wanted to post for Jan 13th but by mistake they posted Jan 20th date. We will see same dates after 15 days. :) :eek: :confused:

gc4 now.

I can not login to my account on USCIS site. Throwing exception.
Also possible there is a bug in the system.
Hoping to see dates back to May 07th tomorrow.
I am just prepared to initiate enquiry :)

gc4now.

It's definitely USCIS server problem. They can't show the latest date. I got "500 Servlet Exception" this afternoon. Now I got same problem with my account.

Read following report from http://www.immigration-law.com/

01/27/2005: USCIS Changed Processing Times Report Date to 01/13/2005

* USCIS changed, for the unknown reasons, the processing time report date to January 13, 2005 across the board including local district offices, four Service Centers, and National Benefits Center. The reports of the Service Centers processing times have already confused the immigrant community because of the reporting of the same processing information by the two different sources, AILA and USCIS, on different dates. The USCIS' today's action to move backward the proceesing time reporting adds further confusion. If the USCIS was intended to use one fixed date for reporting all the field offices, it would have been better if it would adopt such reporting format in the future rather than moving backward the report date.

CIS is the worst sample of bureaucracy

Nothing suprises me. They moved forward processing date to ease the pressure of backlog reduction. And now they want to move back to stop the flooding enquiries. The fact is, they did NOT touch majority of cases submmited by the processing date they bragged. What a shame.

Hi,
Are you guys able to check online status now?

Last edited by a moderator:
So I understand that everyone is anxious to hear of their approvals or case status, but dont you think that constantly inundating the CSC with inquiries is detremental to us and slowing down processing further ?

hate140delay said:
They must have been inundated with inquiries. So very conveniently they pushed it back :)

eb2dec said:
So I understand that everyone is anxious to hear of their approvals or case status, but dont you think that constantly inundating the CSC with inquiries is detremental to us and slowing down processing further ?

All they need to do to inquiries is sending a piece of nonsense back such as system check blah blah blah. it won't take 1 minute for them to do so. I don't see they can move faster by shutting down inquiries.

eb2dec said:
The root of the problem is how USCIS works.
If they processed case in the appropriate order, they would not have inquiries. If they give a date and all cases are processed within that date they would not have inquiries.
They simply can't jump 3 months ahead, leave more than half the cases behind and call it a day. People get freaked out and hence comes the inquiries.