New I-130 Filing Instructions!

frustrated_alot

Registered Users (C)
From December 3rd, I-130 Applications are to be sent to the Chicago lockbox!
Here is the link. http://www.aila.com/content/default.aspx?docid=23955
While i understand that USCIS is swamped. It just ticks me of. I have a feelign this is going to cause major line jumping. The chicago lockbox is up-to-date. This means to me that they will probably enter later I-130's before mine, causing more delays for me. This frustrates me even more. It mays eem like i am whining but after waiting two years for a background check, more waiting just to have my information entered

Hi

The note say's. "Although Form I-130 will be filed with the Chicago Lockbox, petitioners will receive receipt notices from either the Vermont or California Service Center." Does this still mean we will have to go through the frontlog at CSC?

Hi

The note say's. "Although Form I-130 will be filed with the Chicago Lockbox, petitioners will receive receipt notices from either the Vermont or California Service Center." Does this still mean we will have to go through the frontlog at CSC?
I just do not know anything anymore with USCIS. Their mode of thinking astounds me. For people that have been given such a major task, they are unable to handle the simplest things. How they could go about raising fees in such a drastic way in the middle of a major backlog, makes no sense. No one thought about the rush they would get. Ofcourse not. They only get paid to make our lives miserable. I just do not know anymore. I cannot wait for my husband and stepchildren to be here, have them all file for citizenship when they can, so that i can be done with USCIS. :mad:

I am sorry and I feel you. We all have been through this, we have been waiting for a long time and we are tired and we had a hope that we are in the last step of our journey till USCIS screwed it all up. Now we have to wait more.
I am sure it will be alright, just little longer.