new hope for those filed prior to Nov 2002

leeee

Registered Users (C)
Heard from attorney, that USCIS plan to finish all the 485 cases that filed before November 2002 by the end of September 2005.

Not sure how much truth in this, but maybe we are close to the end of the tunnel :confused:

i think u are talking about the processing on the part of CSC .. We still have the NAME CHECK PENDING problem to deal with..

leee,

on July Visa Bulletin, it clearly shows EB3 is unavailable from July05 to OCT05. So how come USCIS is going to get visa#???

your lawyer is totally fooling you. Hope it might get real, you never know.......

Ask your lawyer, who told this from USCIS ???????????

good luck,
rb180

In fact, the attorney said that it's 485 adjustment that CSC will finish, not just the initial process. The reason behind is the name checks prior to Nov. 2002 filers do not seem to have hits but somehow falling between cracks.

rb180 - I don't know what that implies to EB3, but the USCIS Bulletin/process date are not always accurate either, let's hope maybe for once it will work in a good way.

cali_gc_ - I don't think name check is the only problem we have, I finally got response back from FBI that my name check was completed back in 2003, but didn't get approved untill Feb 2005, depite all the inquiries. My child on the other hand is still waiting for unknown reason.

sfbay_area_guy - hang in there, we can't lose hope. whatever it is, it could always get a lot worse. Let's hope for the Sept. 2005.

I myself do not know if they will keep their words, but at least it seems like they are trying. I am simply sick of waiting.

Very simple question...
Which date should be before Nov 2002? ND of 485 or PD? My 485's ND is Dec 2002, but PD is much much older. I have already had my interview done, but no response yet. I was disappointed by EB3 unavailability lately, but can I still expect something by Sept?

iw450g said:
Very simple question...
Which date should be before Nov 2002? ND of 485 or PD? My 485's ND is Dec 2002, but PD is much much older. I have already had my interview done, but no response yet. I was disappointed by EB3 unavailability lately, but can I still expect something by Sept?

sorry, I have no idea. Maybe you can get some answer from attorney??