new here, did i do something wrong? n400 and very confused

confusedn400

Registered Users (C)
new here, very confused, looking for some guidance and hope i did not create a boo boo.

i have n400 in progress, completed fp couple of weeks ago. i am at current address for more then 5years. but someone says i need to do ar11 for my previous address change, so i went online and did it.

my current address did not change, but i submitted ar11 with messed up previous address and provided current-2 address, instead of just previous address. should i submit ar11 to correct the previous address or just leave as it is.

i am getting my n400 communication at new address with no issues, got YL for DL after FP too.

so what should i do, i am really confused and new here. so hopefully someone will help me.

Last edited by a moderator:
my current address did not change

i am getting my n400 communication at new address with no issues, got YL for DL after FP too.

Just leave it as it is.If possible keep a track of mail to previous address just in case you may miss some important mail.Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just leave it as it is.If possible keep a track of mail to previous address just in case you may miss some important mail.Good luck!

thanks for the reply. this wait is agonizing.

lets say my 90 day is march 14th, can i schedule infopass proactively for mar 15th, and then cancel it if i get the interview scheduled notice before then?

what are the documents do i need take with me to infopass appointment?