New H1 application, non premium processing

H1B Approved

H1B first time applicant
Regular - non premium processing - non-masters
Petition filed on April 2, 2007
Receipt Notice sent on April 24, 2007 (my lawyer received it on April 30, 2007)
Case Approval notice has been sent on May 01, 2007

The approval came really fast...wasnt expecting it so soon..

is your's for non-profit org/university??...I think, in that case your H1 is not counted against the quota.

Hi techy2468

my H1b petition is for a corporate (hospitality industry)...no connection with University or non-profit org.... It was filed as regular H1B in the 65K quota cap.

Hi techy2468

my H1b petition is for a corporate (hospitality industry)...no connection with University or non-profit org.... It was filed as regular H1B in the 65K quota cap.
where was your case sent to...which center handled your case?

Also, a quick question here...some hospitals are for-profit & some are non-profit orgs...so, these non-profit hospitals...can they file under non-quota?
Thx.
LFGC.

Also, a quick question here...some hospitals are for-profit & some are non-profit orgs...so, these non-profit hospitals...can they file under non-quota?
Thx.
LFGC.

MY CASE WAS AT VERMONT SERVICE CENTER. AND I DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HOSPITALS..... I HAVE NO MEDICAL BACKGROUND, I AM FROM HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY...I.E. HOTELS AND RESORTS AND TOURISM RELATED INDUSTRY.

MY CASE WAS AT VERMONT SERVICE CENTER. AND I DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HOSPITALS..... I HAVE NO MEDICAL BACKGROUND, I AM FROM HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY...I.E. HOTELS AND RESORTS AND TOURISM RELATED INDUSTRY.
Thx for the lightning response, sunny1971...:)
Sorry didn't read in detail...hospitality...hospital...my bad...:)

Regarding the hospital org...non-profit...hopefully techy has some answer.
Rgds,
LFGC

Thx.
LFGC.

Any non-profit organizations are not limited to the quota and can get the approval anytime. This includes hospitals also. You do not have to be a doctor either, as long as you work for the hospital or the non-profit organization. Hope it helps.

Any non-profit organizations are not limited to the quota and can get the approval anytime. This includes hospitals also. You do not have to be a doctor either, as long as you work for the hospital or the non-profit organization. Hope it helps.
sure it does...:)
Thx.