New FP

patiencelessTX

Registered Users (C)
I just learned from the lawyer that they "received several FP notices this week" for some July 2002 cases. Has anyone else hear anything similar?

Let's see if it will become a trend for 2002 filers rather than a fluke. Up till now it has yet to show any trace in the consolidated tracker.

Last edited by a moderator:
FP Notice for ND 7/02

I received my FP notice last week.

Michal

ND 7/02
FP 4/04
AD in one of the officers pens

no changes

No,

I did not change address nor jobs. I changed my hairstyle the week before, may be that did it.

Michal.

I changed my hairstyle last monday and changed my address also 3 weeks back...Nothing triggers for my FP..

Cool Guys....Enjoy with little humar....

BaSh:D

ND Aug 20, 2002
No FP.
EAD 2
AP 2

patiencelessTX status question

One good thing I learned from this forum everybody is that the online status notification system is NOT WORKING.

Some people said and keep saying their status never changed even after approval.

I know it is hard for many of us but I have given up on the online status system all together.

Michal.

FP to both

FP notice is sent to both, in fact I received it before my lawyer called me about his copy.

Guys and Gals I know this might be a a little off track but I am looking for a better job. I am a B.Sc. chemist with 4 year supervisory experience. Anybody has a job for me, I am looking for a career change, flexible to relocate anywhere within US.

Thanks for any help.

Michal.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, it would send to both.

i got one directly and my employer got one also because they file d the I-485 for me.

kk