New Format of Advance Parole Documents

axrx

Registered Users (C)
Did anyone receive the Advance Parole documents from VSC recently.

I appleid for renewal on Sep 05 & received the AP docs on Sep 30. Noticed some changed in the document vs. wha I had received one year ago. :

- Old AP's had original photos pasted to the form while new ones have scanned photos.
- Old AP's had INS seal while the new ones don't.
- Earlier INS used to return 3 sets of AP i.e. 2 with Photo & Seal & one without.... this time they have sent only 2 copies both with scanned phots.

Can anyone confirm that this is the process they are following these days. The reason I am asking this is because last time they had mis-typed my Date of Birth on the AP document & I had to suffer due to this. I hope they have not forgotten to put the seal this time !!

Can you please tell me what docs are needed for AP renewal. Do you have to send it to VSC or some other service center?

same as EAD renewal

for first time(sending the form after applying 485)
1) Copy of 485 receipt
2) 110$ MO/cashier cheque
3) latest 131 form
4) 2 ADIT style pic

ignore 1 sending first time

good luck

Why MO/cashier check?

Doesn't INS accept personal checks? Please don't say no coz I just sent in my EAD renewal with a personal check. Also do u have to send the docs to VSC or some other address?

Originally posted by gcwait000
Why MO/cashier check?

Doesn't INS accept personal checks? Please don't say no coz I just sent in my EAD renewal with a personal check. Also do u have to send the docs to VSC or some other address?

Yes, they accept personal checks.

Hi
I had applied for my wife's AP to the local INS. We got the approval in 5 days..
It had 3 copies of documents 2 with photos and 1 without. Also the photos were original.

I think probably it varies from location to location.

Amit

they will accept personnel cheques , but MO is good because the process may take less time for it . that waht i heard from this forum

but i got only two copies with sacnned pic , did not received third copy .maybe my lawyer hold it with them for a reason