New Filers: Tracking Receipt Notices from TSC

setmefree

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

We have a lot of threads that are tracking approvals for those who had filed before retrogression and are now just awaiting adjudication.

Some of us file directly with TSC since our I-140 was processed by TSC.

I'm starting this thread to keep track of whether TSC has a "frontlog" problem as reported on Matthew Oh's site. Please do let me know if there is already a thread dedicated to this.

Please post the date your forms were sent to TSC and what your receipt dates is and when you get your receipt notice.

Thanks,
Setmefree

PD: Jan 29, 2003
EB-2, India
I-140 approved April 2006.
I-485 sent on 6/6/2007

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly what I have been looking for

I've been looking for this topic for a while, thank you setmefree for starting it. Hope it is going to be a short journey for us at this stage.

Hi All,

We have a lot of threads that are tracking approvals for those who had filed before retrogression and are now just awaiting adjudication.

Some of us file directly with TSC since our I-140 was processed by TSC.

I'm starting this thread to keep track of whether TSC has a "frontlog" problem as reported on Matthew Oh's site. Please do let me know if there is already a thread dedicated to this.

Please post the date your forms were sent to TSC and what your receipt dates is and when you get your receipt notice.

Thanks,
Setmefree

PD: Jan 29, 2003
EB-2, India
I-140 approved April 2006.
I-485 sent on 6/6/2007

Mine I140 PP apporved in May 2007 last month from TSC and I485 is filed and application reached on May 31st. Lawyer filed it. My thinking is as per the I485 form you send it to NE (NSC) address. But you mentioned filed to TSC. Can you file directly to TSC. I am not sure where my application is filed NE address or Texas.

Mine I140 PP apporved in May 2007 last month from TSC and I485 is filed and application reached on May 31st. Lawyer filed it. My thinking is as per the I485 form you send it to NE (NSC) address. But you mentioned filed to TSC. Can you file directly to TSC. I am not sure where my application is filed NE address or Texas.

My attorney sent my forms to TSC on June 6, 2007. Tick tock tick tock till I get the receipt notice. Others who have filed at TSC have got a receipt notice back so clearly they are accepting files there if the I-140 was worked up there.

If you read http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/BiSpec_063006FS.pdf you'll see that there is a line on page 2 that specifically says "Until further notice, USCIS will not reject applications or petitions filed at an incorrect Service Center. Instead, USCIS will accept the filing, redirect it to the correct location, and honor the initial receipt date."

So if you already know that your I-485 will be adjudicated by the service center where your I-140 was processed, you just save some processing time by sending it there. See also Matthew Oh's May 14, 2007 post in which he says that USCIS may try to accelerate bi-specialization phase III in order to avoid sending massive numbers of files from the central NSC location to the locations where the I-140 processing was done (e.g: TSC).

My attorney sent my forms to TSC on June 6, 2007. Tick tock tick tock till I get the receipt notice. Others who have filed at TSC have got a receipt notice back so clearly they are accepting files there if the I-140 was worked up there.

If you read http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/BiSpec_063006FS.pdf you'll see that there is a line on page 2 that specifically says "Until further notice, USCIS will not reject applications or petitions filed at an incorrect Service Center. Instead, USCIS will accept the filing, redirect it to the correct location, and honor the initial receipt date."

So if you already know that your I-485 will be adjudicated by the service center where your I-140 was processed, you just save some processing time by sending it there. See also Matthew Oh's May 14, 2007 post in which he says that USCIS may try to accelerate bi-specialization phase III in order to avoid sending massive numbers of files from the central NSC location to the locations where the I-140 processing was done (e.g: TSC).

Thanks. I hope. Attorney must have filed my application at TSC too because my I140 was approved and mailed from TSC in last week of May.

send I-485 today to TSC

Thanks. I hope. Attorney must have filed my application at TSC too because my I140 was approved and mailed from TSC in last week of May.

Lawyer is sending I-485 forms to TSC since I-140 is approved at TSC..

send I-485 today to TSC

Lawyer is sending I-485 forms today to TSC since I-140 is approved at TSC.
PD Aug 2002
EB3 India
140 AD - April 2007

My attorney filed the papers directly to TSC on June 5th and it reached them on June 6th. Now the waiting begins....

I-485/FP/EAD/AP TSC Checks cleared

All,

TSC received our package (mine and my wife's) on June 5th . All (I-485/FP/EAD/AP ) for both of us cleared on June 6th . Got the receipt number from backside of the scanned checks . Saved the backside of the checks as Bitmap , enlarged it and got the receipt numbers . I-485 and FP has the same receipt number and other 2 (AP, EAD) has different receipt number . LUD on 6/7/2007 . Will keep posted here on any LUD's . My lawyer applied directly to TSC since my I-140 processed by TSC.

Thanks

-------------------------------------------
PD : Oct 1st 2003 EB2 (India)

Hi Rama0375,

TSC Received my package on June 6th and my checks hasnt cleared yet. Did your checks were cleared next day itself?

Hi Rama0375,

TSC Received my package on June 6th and my checks hasnt cleared yet. Did your checks were cleared next day itself?

Hi Kosu,

Yes TSC received our package on June 5th and on June 6th all our checks are cashed .