New Filers.. Any Receipt Notices?

No receipte yet after two weeks

My application ( 485/765) was received by NSC on June 8 but even checks have not been cashed yet.My EAD from another petition ( NIW ) is expiring on Aug 31 and I have not applied for extension thinking that I will get EAD through this application but now I am concerned.Lawyer is telling me that none of his clients ( even for applications received on June 1 ) has received any receipt yet.

EB 2 India Sept 2003
Labor was cleared the day after retrogression hit

Hi backlogged...I sent you a message regarding I-485 filing. Could you please see that..thanks

My application ( 485/765) was received by NSC on June 8 but even checks have not been cashed yet.My EAD from another petition ( NIW ) is expiring on Aug 31 and I have not applied for extension thinking that I will get EAD through this application but now I am concerned.Lawyer is telling me that none of his clients ( even for applications received on June 1 ) has received any receipt yet.

EB 2 India Sept 2003
Labor was cleared the day after retrogression hit

I filed at NSC. ROW EB3, PD - 4/03
Sent on 6/7. Delivered 6/8 by FX.
RD - 6/09/07. Notice date - 6/16/07
Check cashed 6/20. Receipt notice in my mail 6/22

Sent on June 15 th (Lawyer says)
Probably reached on June 18th (15th being a Friday).
Checks not cashed yet.

PD: 3/04 ROW

I juust spoke to my lawyer who quoted AILA saying that INS has promised to issue receipt notices by July 7 and right now is looking for any damn reason to reject application like incomplete medical etc.