New feature on USCIS case status page

Thanks, Hidden_Dragon,

I called FBI by 304-625-5590 and was told that the FP result was sent to USCIS the second day after it was done. Actually I called FIB half a year ago and was told the same result.

For name check, I called 202-324-2399 and left a message but haven't got any reply. Normally how long can I get the call-back?

Whay did they do for name check? is it required by USCIS?

I apprecaite your reply

It probably means they haven't done your name check. I am not sure exactly what they are checking, but they could be checking globally including your home country for in depth security check. Call them again if you think the processing date is moving closer to DEC 2002 ( I am guess at least 4 or 5 months).

Originally posted by getit
Thanks, Hidden_Dragon,

I called FBI by 304-625-5590 and was told that the FP result was sent to USCIS the second day after it was done. Actually I called FIB half a year ago and was told the same result.

For name check, I called 202-324-2399 and left a message but haven't got any reply. Normally how long can I get the call-back?

Whay did they do for name check? is it required by USCIS?

I apprecaite your reply

Thanks a lot, hidden_draggen.

I thought I should not have big problem with name check, I come from China. But who knows what CIS is doing?

Thanks again!