New discovery: average time for approval

wwwcom

Registered Users (C)
Hi, everyone:

I just calculated the average time from FP to approval is around 120.45 days based on the data provided by immitracker.com. So hung in there, you and I will get it!!!

No Title

I disagree with you. A friend of mine had his approval after waiting 14 months since he gave FP . However he got his FP notice in 5 months after filing his I-485. Infact I got my FP notice after 10 months of filing my I-485 and my I-485 was approved after 4 months after I gave FP. So I guess it is very difficult to predict.

No Title

Here is a note from my lawyer which may explain why you have large variations in waiting times: "INS\'s new policy is that FP appointments for Indian and Chinese nationals will only be issued when the service is ready to process the I-485s.". So I guess you must include your nationality too!.

No Title

The statistics are provided only for comparison!

You may be able to find out how things are around your ND/RD, but there are no guarantees or rules! Just look at the graph to see that they process cases from 98-99 NDs in 10/00!!!

Also the statistic average never stands alone ... look at the deviation or the MIN and MAX at least!!! Always remember "Lies, damn lies and STATISTICS!" So can we forget about statistics? I don\'t think so, we just have to learn to interpret them.

When you talk about the statistics at Immitracker.com we are only talking about a PROBABILITY and I don\'t think even the best computer model can predict INS behavior!!!!!

No Title

The factors that affect Approval are not country alone!

It MAY DEPEND on the category, country, the attorney who filed and how he is presenting the case, the case complexity, the officer who handles the case, how you talk to IIOs!, the current procedure(s), the FP process, the service centre, the type of I-140 -remember they revalidate the approved I-140 again!, the experience letters, qualification evaluation, LC, the documents and RFE, how you respond to your RFE, the PD, current laws, out of status, so on so forth!