New comer

BigM04

Registered Users (C)
Hi folks,

I am new to this forum. I have been reading all the discussions for some time now. I am also waiting for my 485 approval ( ND 1 Nov 2000). I have never followed up with my case and till today it has been smooth ride from me. I want to know what is AVM no for vermont ?? Is it same 802 no ?? B\'cos I always get it busy. Just interested in knowing the status !!

Thanx everybody and it is just great site.

Big M

No Title

Hi folks,

I am new to this forum. I have been reading all the discussions for some time now. I am also waiting for my 485 approval ( ND 1 Nov 2000). I have never followed up with my case and till today it has been smooth ride from me. I want to know what is AVM no for vermont ?? Is it same 802 no ?? B\'cos I always get it busy. Just interested in knowing the status !!

Thanx everybody and it is just great site.

Big M

No Title

It is the same 802 number on your 485 reciept notice. You should try calling after 7 PM or before 7 AM.

No Title

There is no point for you to call at this time. As you may have noticed on the board, VSC is processing I-485 applications with ND of April 2000. So hang in there and start to call the number when they start to process Nov 2000 applications.

This will also help others who are trying to get through to the center. Since there are a lot of applicants and a limited number of lines at the VSC, you experience the busy signal.

My suggestions is, do not call if it is absolutely necessary to call.

GOOD LUCK