New CDJ thread...

Received Plastic cards

I have received plastic cards on 12/28/01. Interview date 12/13/01. POE date 12/13/01. Thanks to you all and immigration.com

Chakri.

Help Needed-Urgent Please

I would appreciate clarification on two points from previous CPer\'s.
1-If i have a Monday appointment-Can that be changed to Tuesday for Getting Medicals done on Monday.
2.What about Kids.Would they allow a one year old inside.
               Thanks in advance

16 days

We received our plastic cards on December 29, 16 days after entry in El Paso on Dec.13.

yes and yes

they are pretty flexible about changing your appointment date. kids are allowed inside but take baby food and milk as you\'ll be stuck inside all day.

Any Body Going this Month

I just have got interview date for 29th and would like to know if anybody going this month.I am not decided on whether to use Victor Garcia.I would like to also know from people who drove right through about their experience and whether they liked having their own vehicle.

Going through

We haven\'t used Victor Garcia\'s services. We (four of us) took a taxi cab from El Paso right through the border. No one asked us for passports, or visas, or permits, or anything else. So, we kept going on to the hotel. We registered there, and the same taxi took us to the clinic for medical exam. The cost was $65 (plus $15 tip). But it was worth every penny.

Shri Could you inform us also

Shri,i know you had to go twice.What was your experience while crossing the Border.