New CDJ thread...

RE-Jan Date

Pankaj did you get a confirmation about Jan.They just told me it might be JAN

Hi ksoni

I had requested Jan date with my P- 3 submission.( 10/20 )
As per consulate person, I spoke with said that they can\'t tell if it will be Jan/Feb.
Hope it helps.

No Title

Guys i have my interview on Dec.13th along with chakri and transvaal. I will keep you guys posted after coming back..right now we are making our arrangements etc...
Shri420

CP Successful in Mexico

Guys, I went back to Juarez consulate on 29th and got my stamping done. Originally I had my interview on Nov 14th, But during that visit they said that my name check was done with wrong first and last name as they swapped my name . They did not ask me any question this time. I had to wait for 5 hours to get my papers. In POE it just took us 10 mts to get the visa stamped.

I wish everybody good luck.

Thanks
Mel Sundar

no...

I\'m going to get my visa at the Mexican Consulate in Santa Ana, CA. I\'ll post details when I have it to let you know what it costs etc.

CP success at CDJ

Folks,

My CP is successful at Juarez on Dec 13th. My case details were mentioned under user Chakri uruma before. I forgot the password for that user. My interview is simple and quick. At POE it took about 10 min.

These are my observations for other cases.

Highlights:

1. Make sure you have your original I-140 or Consulate received it, if you sent it by mail. I saw couple of cases were not issued on the same day.

2. If you changed jobs after 6 months of 485, bring all the info about your new employer.

3. During medical exams and vaccination, make sure you tell them about your previous vaccinations clearly. Nobody speaks English there so it is your responsibility to make them understand.

Thanks for all your help and advice. Thanks immigration.com

Chakri.

Is CP for TCNs at CDJ still vailable?

I heard that CP for third-country nationals at CDJ may no longer be avalaible.
Any info?

Depends.

It depends on your country of origin and whether you lived in other countries after attaining age of 16. Majority of US Consulates publish list of countries for which police certificate required on their web sites (Packet 3).

Successfull CP after some Problems

Hi Guys i finished my CP at CJ after some problems. The consulate lost my I-140 original approval which i sent them through mail. I had to get a courtesy copy and appear for the interview again. This time no questions asked and the interview is done within 5 minutes. No problems at POE also.
Guys i have only 1 suggestion. Please check with the consulate to make sure that they have your original I-140 approval notice if you sent them that along with your Packet 3.
Let me know if you need any additional info..
Shri420

Shri -Please Explain

How could you arrange for courtsey copy that fast?
            Soory to hear about this.Did you stay in Mexico?

No Title

I don\'t know how i got that copy so soon. It\'s just a miracle.... No onewas believing me(including myself). Of all the people INS Nebraska gave the courtesy copy in 1 day. I still dont understand how that happened.
Anyway i came back to Kansas City bcos i thought it would take atleast 1 week, but i had to fly back right away since i got the copy.

Green Card obtained

Guys,
I had my green card stamped in my passport on 29th Nov. I received my Permanent Resident Card within 3 weeks.

Mel