new bulletin just revised.. nothing extra here

I think, this makes it interesting. When the July bulletin was updated during the first week of July, it was supposed to replace the july bulletin and USCIS said all applications will be rejected. Now that it is saying the bulletin has to be read concurrently with previous July bulletin USCIS has to accept the applications as the dates are current, but they cannot approve until the visa numbers are available. So I believe USCIS will come up with a notice saying soon that they will accept applications this month. I think they dont even need to say that, coz they already said they will only reject applications that are not current. But when you read it concurrently it is current. Ha, I think AILF suit has no validity now and I believe USCIS will not reject any cases that are send this month, but they will just put it in abeyance. This will also give them an opportunity for the cases that had the visa numbers allocated to get approved as the dates are current and they can approve it.

If I think through this update, some genius came up with the idea to solve all the problems they created by one word "CONCURRENT" !!

These are just my logical assumptions. It could be correct.

Oh law firm just updated about the consular processing. If that is true, my interpretation could become true.

Last edited by a moderator:
I told you guys....now they will accept our apps. Send it now...or later when your dates become current....doesn't matter.

Now in Aug bulletin they will move the date backwards and our apps will not be touched.

However, if you spent for the doctor or lawyer...it is not a waste.

Our approval comes only when it comes....

So now let us not piss off USCIS further ...or we will have to keep renewing APs and EADs forever.

Some USCIS guy screwed up...and they learnt their lesson.

But still the quota systems exists...and dates will fluctuate.

So i would say this is a good and bad news. So no lawsuit will work here.

Let us pray for the best.

WHat i am saying....if AILA files a suit....and if they win....(but unlikely they will win)....then USCIS will have to accept our apps.

But it does not makes sense....as the apps will be sitting in the shelves as the dates are unavailable for few more months.

So, your lawyer fees and/or medical will not go waste if you have spent that kind of money. If you have not yet initiated ...it is well and good...wait for couple of weeks and see.

But the USCIS was cleaver enough to release their updated version on the first day of July working day. So if you paid your lawyer and if he cashed the cheque...it is his mistake. He should have waited till July began and started doing the paper work for us. So it could go either way.

Even if we win, and they make everybody current....how are they going to approve as visa numbers are subject to quotas....i am confused here. It would take years.

For those unable to put legal mumbo-jumbo together what does it mean?

... Is USCIS going to accept the I-485 applications current 1st July onwards or not?.

I haven't heard anyone saying they recieved back the application from USCIS, but than it is less than one week. Maybe week from following will shed more light on this whole issue.

Dude I just want them to accept my application .... 6 months later give me EAD and I am all set by God's extremely good grace!:rolleyes:

For those unable to put legal mumbo-jumbo together what does it mean?

... Is USCIS going to accept the I-485 applications current 1st July onwards or not?.

I haven't heard anyone saying they recieved back the application from USCIS, but than it is less than one week. Maybe week from following will shed more light on this whole issue.

Dude I just want them to accept my application .... 6 months later give me EAD and I am all set by God's extremely good grace!:rolleyes:

If they accept your I485, you will get your EAD in 90 days. 180 days after filing, you can take advantage to use AC21 to change the job provided your I140 is approved.

Good luck.

EB July filings will be rejected for sure

Unfortunately people think only about themselves Employment Based categories EB1/EB2/EB3. But in addition to EB there are other categories which July's bulletin covers like Family Based/Religious Workers/Iraqi & Afghani Translators and etc... The UPDATE from July 2nd does not say anything about those categories.

So my understanding is if you belong to EB category then see UPDATE if you belong to FB/Religious Workers/Iraqi & Afghani Translators and etc... see July Bulletin which was released on June 15th.