• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

new born not included with beneficiaries

Sudanbye

hi every body , please i need your advice . i have got my 2nl , interview date 4 august , i have a baby 3 month old , and i did not manage to send his ds 230 form yet because i just finished preparing his birth certificate and passport , do i need to send his ds 230 form now after 2nl has issued ? or just inform the embassy and how i can take him with us to to interview or make his medical examination ?? thank you for your help in advance ......

hi every body , please i need your advice . i have got my 2nl , interview date 4 august , i have a baby 3 month old , and i did not manage to send his ds 230 form yet because i just finished preparing his birth certificate and passport , do i need to send his ds 230 form now after 2nl has issued ? or just inform the embassy and how i can take him with us to to interview or make his medical examination ?? thank you for your help in advance ......
Although I managed to sent the forms my son was not included on the 2nl !
Now the thing to do is phone the embassy to inform them.
And take the baby forms and documents to the interview.

Although I managed to sent the forms my son was not included on the 2nl !
Now the thing to do is phone the embassy to inform them.
And take the baby forms and documents to the interview.
thank you brother vladek for your help , now if i want to send the child's form to KCC , shoud i send along with my other kids forms who they are already included as beneficiaries ? thnk u in advance

thank you brother vladek for your help , now if i want to send the child's form to KCC , shoud i send along with my other kids forms who they are already included as beneficiaries ? thnk u in advance
No you are current !
Kcc will not deal with you any more, just send a normal email to kcc to inform them.
Now you have to contact your embassy and tell them that you have a new born, than make new forms for all of you. And take them to the interview.
Don't forget to do the medicals for your new born as well well as his birth certificate....

No you are current !
Kcc will not deal with you any more, just send a normal email to kcc to inform them.
Now you have to contact your embassy and tell them that you have a new born, than make new forms for all of you. And take them to the interview.
Don't forget to do the medicals for your new born as well well as his birth certificate....

dear vladek, have a good day , i have already informed KCC with e mail right after delivery and they answered back with this quote( information received at KCC after interveiw scheduling will be forwarded to the embassy or the applicant may carry this information with them to their interveiw appointmeent ) that was apart of KCC respond.
do you think still i have not to send forms to KCC ? thank you for your respond

dear vladek, have a good day , i have already informed KCC with e mail right after delivery and they answered back with this quote( information received at KCC after interveiw scheduling will be forwarded to the embassy or the applicant may carry this information with them to their interveiw appointmeent ) that was apart of KCC respond.
do you think still i have not to send forms to KCC ? thank you for your respond
Yes no need to send forms to kcc.
Take them to the review.

Sundanbye don't forget to go with DS form filled for your newborn , picture, passport, birth certificate and the medical. Otherwise they will send you back.

Good day.