New batch of FPs started (12/28/2001)...

PCee

Registered Users (C)
Looks like another batch of FPs are on their way. All those waiting for FPs please check your mailbox/AVM.

I hope atleast this time San Jose moves a bit faster along with all other ASCs.

Goodluck
PCee

this is why...

I saw a post by "Mahboob Hasan" in Aug. thread that INS sent FP notice today as per AVM.

No Title

Looking into the historical data... Since FPs are scheduled by automatic national system I dared to do this guestimate. I may be wrong but lets see.

Rcvd SchdDtRange     26 10/26 11/21-11/30   3 28 11/05 12/07-12/12 7 5 24 11/28 12/22-12/29 10 7 27 12/13 01/10-01/16 10 6 28 12/29 01/26-02/02 10 7

In the table above (Data from SanJose FP scheduling):
2nd Column is Batch start date (FPRcvd)
1st Column is Batch FirstScheduled date (FPSchd) - Batch Rcvd date (FPRcvd)
3rd Column is Scheduled Dates Range
4th Column is days inbetween end of previous batch and beginning of next batch
5th Column is Scheduled dates range for the batch.

Looking into 4th Column I guessed that current batch FirstSchd date should be 01/26
Looking into 5th Column I guessed that current batch LastSchd date should be 02/02
Looking into 1st Column I guessed that people should get FPs by mail by 12/29

To confirm my analysis In Aug thread "Mahboob Hasan" found out from AVM that FP is sent out today for him.

- PCee

No Title

PCee- Your gestimate is right. I think they issued/mailed the FP\'s on 12/26

I got mine today

RD 6/20 ND 8/21 San Jose

Great analysis PCee...

Thanks for being selfless in compiling and maintaining all the monthly mailer lists. Your analysis sounds extremely sound to me. I wish you and your loved ones a Happy New Year.

PCee ......you are the man.....now what is your guess reg I485 approvals ?

what is your guess for the following guys ?

1. June RD
2. July RD
3. August RD

Am I unlucky?

I guess that FP notice woould have to be reflected in the AVM for I-485, right? When I input the WAC, same old msg.: "Application for I-485 blah, blah,..."

h1b1 (from oakland loc.) with ND (9/17) received and my ND is 9/18, it looks like i\'ll have to wait till the next batch? :-(

Got FP for me & my wife

Thanks PCEE, man u r so nice and predicting the right thing.....

mine scheduel on Jan31st 2002 @ SJ.
can I try early?
WAC-01-266-xxxxx

I hope this time SJ people will get thier FP\'s......

No Title

Sundal: If its San Jose, Yes you can try anytime from Tue-Sat. No questions will be asked, take a photo ID.

No Title

Venu Reddy,

I think still there is time for you to get FP notice in this batch.

Note that FP notices are sent in couple of days in each batch. Some one posted that FP notice is postmarked 12/24 but AVM updated on 12/28 (same day received by mail). We still don\'t know how frequently AVM gets updated, but we are aboslutely sure that it is not updated immediately! It is holidays time and mail may take couple more days to reach you...

Goodluck
PCee