New batch of FP notices(from 01/10/02) - Please post here

milli

Registered Users (C)
I saw a couple of FP notices in two different threads. Looks like it\'s a new batch of FP notices. Please post your details here.

Thanks

I must be one in this batch

Hello folks,

My lawyer received my FP notice today, only 2 weeks after ND(12/27). Scheduled on Feb. 5 in San Diego. Isn\'t it too quick? I don\'t know if this will speed up my 485 processing, or is not related at all. What do you guys think?

Anyway, seems CSC is on its toes for a change and hope that will benefits everyone on the forum.

By the way, will AVM change for FP notice?

Thanks,
GreenPoint

lucky you!!!

But according to the FP theory that is floating around, it depends on ASC location which you belong to. May be there aren\'t many 485 filers from SD. Anyways, good luck.

I got my FP too in mail today !!!

Details:

WAC-01-286-XXXXX
RD:Aug 16th
ND:Sep 18th

I have a question here. The Priority date is listed same as the RD on the FP notice. Is that normal ??

AVM was not updated till today morning. Will check again tonight.

-palpal.

Looks like PCee\'s FP theory is correct

Last flood of FP\'s we saw around 12/29 and after 10/11 days we are seeing another flood of FP\'s.....PCee, way to go man....

Looks like my FP was mailed on Jan 6th

Milli,

Do you know what would be a good time to go to Oakland this Saturday ? What time should I go to San Jose if denied at Oakland ?

Anyone has addresses for both the centers ?

FP Notice received

Received FP Notice today.

WAC 01-289-xxxx
Yes they put priority date same as RD.

Hey tabs, do you know what time is good for FP

Tabs,

What time should I go this Saturday for FP to Oakland ? I want to try Oakland first and then San Jose the same day. Do you know what is a good time for San Jose ASC ?

I am also looking for the address for the San Jose ASC...

-palpal

Received FP notices for San Jose WAC-01-268

I have received the FP notices for me and my wife today 01/10/2002

This is for San Jose

WAC-01-268
RD 07/05/2001
ND 08/28/2001

Got FP yesterday, Location: Oakland.

WAC-01-285. RD 8/13. ND 9/16.
Schedule 2/08.

FP has no bearing on 485 approval date

I485 processing is done by priority of RD/ND date and not FP date.
Therefor an early FP does not mean early 485 approval and vv

Icy

San Jose FP center Address

740 Story Road, # 15. This is behind a Taco Bell. On the other side of the street is a big KMART

icy

Received FP notices for Oakland WAC-01-289

I have received FP notices yesterday.

RD 8/20/2001
ND 9/20/2001

-Rao

AVM was not changed for me till yesterday

AVM was not changed for me till yesterday.

Is going for FP earlier helps... can any body suggest this..

did you receive the notice today or y\'day?

As far as I\'ve heard from this forum, doing early FP doesn\'t hurt if not help you in fast approval. Moreover your location is SJC so you can walk in any time to do your FP.

palpal

I dont know whats the best time, need to digup some old posting and check other\'s experience but whatever I have read about Oakland its very difficult to do early FP, may be I\'ll try Sanjose tomorrow.

Is there any problem if you go there and they deny to do FP early? You can try again at schedule time, right???