New Atlanta N-400 Time Line

d sm

Registered Users (C)
Lets start a new Atlanta Time Line. If all Atlanta [unfortunate] would be citizen users please re-update your time line. Thanks.

My time line:

Applied : July 3 2000
PD : July 18 2000
Finger Print Date : Nov 2000
Re-Finger Print Date : Feb 2002
Interview Date : June 12 2002
Oath Date : ????????????

Good Luck to one and all.

Please post your timeline. Thanks.

Where Is Every One

Hello

Where is every one? Hardly any activity here.. did every one get their citizenship in Atlanta and abscond or what????

Update

Well, sorry I've been away so long, but we've been vacationing our time away. My finace got his interview letter June 28th and his interview is scheduled for Sept 16th at 10am. Below is our timeline; however, it must be noted that when he went for his second fingerprinting, the person there said that INS is trying to clear up all old applicants by their 2 yrs anniversary Priority Date. A man that was being fingerprinted for the 2nd time was there along side my finace, and the INS officer set that guys interview date to coincide with his 2yr priority date anniversay, which is in August. The BS about the delayed Oath Ceremony is just that, BS. If you fall into certain criteria, then you'll get your oath that same day, if not, you'll have to wait. Well, here's our timeline. Best of luck to those who are indeed unfortunate to be stuck in the Atlanta black hole.

PD:12.14.2000
FD: 01.26.2001
FD: 06.19.2002 (2nd) Notice dated 05.05.2002
ID: 09.16.2002 Notice dated 06.25.2002

If you want to reach me, email me at kelbakkali@yahoo.com. Bye for now.

Kim

Updtae On Oath Ceremony

It appears that you will be recieving a letter for oath ceremony 6-8 weeks from the date of interview in the Atlanta office.

My friend who went for interview on June 6th, got a letter today July 18th, advicing an oath date of Aug 14th.

So 6 week time frame to oath, in Atlanta from the date of interview.

Good Luck to all.

And Thanks for the update Kim.

ATTN : syed s hussain

Syed

If you are reading this.. please let us know if your brother who went for his interview in May recieved his oath ceremony.

If so please post "his" time line.

Thanks in advance.

Oath Date

Alright guys and gals

At last, after 2 years.... I got my oath date.

My time line:

Applied: July 3, 2000
PD : July 18 2000
FP : Nov 2000
Re-FP : Feb 2002
Interview: June 2002
Oath : Aug 12 2002.

Again 6-8 weeks from interview date to "letter" intimating the oath date in Atlanta.

And one month from letter date to actual oath date.

Good Luck every one.

I am signing off.

God Bless My - Adopted Country - America.
Good Luck

after fp how long does it take to get interview letter

dsm

after how long after the fp did you get letter in the mail telling you aout the interview ?

Oath Ceremony

HI D Sm

Thanks for all your information especially your diligence in updating this page. I had my interview on May 24 and everything had gone smooth till then.

Now it seems like people who interviewed in May and June have their Oath dates and I havent received anything. I was told I would get a letter within 4-8 weeks.

Ofcourse on calling the INS National Office their response was to wait 24 months before they can do anything.

Do you know if visiting the Atlanta office may help. I am worried they may have lost the application or who knows what.

J