New AOS Online Tracker Available (NSC, TSC, VSC)

p5nxp600_2

Registered Users (C)
Ok all as I said before I have been working on "ripping off" Myladoors site (Immitracker.com) to come up with my own tracker.

The initial release is out and available to begin using at the following site

http://www.e-nairobi.com/aos

You can begin looking at the reports for the 3 service centers (NSC, TSC, VSC). If you had registered previously with Myladoor, email me your ID and I will send you a temporary password. (aos@e-nairobi.com). Once you have your ID / Password you can begin making any changes you wish to your data.

Those that had not not registered previously on Immitracker, can do so immediately at this site. Just go to the Login / Register Data page. Enter a login ID and click Login (no password). If the ID is not already in use you will be able to register data with that ID.

I tried to take what data was available on Myladoors site and dump into my database. If for some reason your data is not there, then you will have to create a new ID and re-register your data on this site.

I am working on this site during my own time and as I can, I will add more useful features but I wanted it so at least we have a central place to record data and somewhat easy to look and analyze. Features that I will be working on are.

1. Latest Changes by service center.
2. Latest Approvals by Service Center.
3. Finger Print Charts
4. Other various charts.

Ideas and criticims are welcome. However, don\'t get upset if they are not heeded.