total approved 59 (56 percent)
total pending 46 (44 percent)

Total no of cases from wac270 - wac 279 is 44
total approved 7 (16 percent)
total pending 38 (84 percent)

conclusion - CSC is approving cases generally by WAC number

Any comments ?

rsrgc

Hi !. Do these wac\'s 260-279 also have their ND\'s in the month of August by any chance? ... if so, then they do go by ND\'s for a particular month... or their is a possibility that some of the early 260\'s belong to late july ND\'s ...and CSC is working their way up. May be CSC is working (has always been??) in some particular order ... its just that sometimes cases slip thru\' the cracks ... or if you are unlucky ur case gets assigned to one of those officers that takes his/her own sweet time to approve the case. I have personally seen some officers who just dont put in any effort at all ... they try to get their supervisors opinion before they do any approvals. I know this because I did a project for DOJ for 6 months...Good luck rsrgc... hope you get yr approval soon

notice date is exactly connected with WAC number
however receipt date and mailing date are not connected with wac number
sometimes the difference between nd and rd is 15 days and sometimes it is 45-50 days

so CSC approves cases by WAC number and this is true for most cases. But for those who get late fp notices naturally their cases will be delayed. Also if you have missed filing some documents or if CSC has lost some of your documents you will get rfe and the adjudication time increases

I feel that PCee should resort the data by wac numbers and this will help.

Of Course this is only my opinion and maybe others feel different.

I think...

the processing is done by ND. CSC must have shelves organized by the ND Month. Just a thought ;-)

reply to rsrgc & Thanks PCee

I completely agree with the WAC numbers relationship with ND, and the following explanation as can be seen from the thread.

Though I would like PCee to add WAC# to the sorting option rather than changing everything. Its per user basis how they prefer to look at it. I just sort PCee\'s list by ND whenever I want to refer to the current status or look for approval pattern.

PCee, here\'s another big thanks for doing this, you list has been of great help!

wac 250-259

not many approvals inthis range...
this tells us that csc is either processing
by wac#s
or randomly:))).

conclusion: I believe the latter is true.