New amendment to CSPA and Compassionate visa

Hi

I have been working with www.expatsvoice.org , Dave Weldon's office and other Senators for an amendment ot the CSPA as not all children are protected from aging out. E 2 depandant children have no status upon reaching 21 years of age so asked they be included in the amendment.

Many legal immigrants are landlocked whilst awaiting for their visa renewals, some can apply for a travel document (takes months) and others not even able to apply for one

We have many cases whereby a loved one abroad or USA has passed away or diagnosed terminal and relatives just in shock. At times lick these no one should have to worry about whether they can travel or not and why we have asked for a new bill on compassionate grounds subject to documentary evidence

We are extremly hopeful that, the legislators will work with us and we will achieve our goals as paperwork has been sent to the legislators to take a look at. Will update when more news available

No.she is not entitled to public funds.if she came to UK on spouse visa ,she has no right to stay in this country after divorce.inform home office about this.

I know of cases where spouse (on spousal visa) started and ran a very successful business before divorce and successfully applied for a visa in herown right.

Last edited by a moderator:
We came in America with my wife last August 2004 due to petition of brother. Because of 22 years that our visas came out, our 2 children are overage. My brother includes my 2 children in filling up the petition form. Can my 2 children be benefited for this Child StatusProtection Act? What shall we do?

Hi, We are from India. My wife came as a H1B to work in a school. myself and my son were dependents. he was 14 yrs and 10 months when he entered into US. now he is 21 yr and 6 months. we changed his visa into F1. I am still under H4. we filed labor on 4/14/2003 at Columbus OH. that was unnecessarily transferred to DBEC at Dallas on Dec 2003 and was sleeping till Oct 2005. we got the labor approved on Oct,15 the 2005. by that time the visa number was not available for concurrent filing (I-140 & I-485). so we filed I-140 alone and it was approved on Feb, 16 th 2006. again we were waiting to open visa numbers. he turned 21 by Feb 23 rd 2007. the visa numbers opened for all by June 2007. I was able to apply I-485 and I-765 only for me and my wife. I could not apply for my son because he is now under F1.
USCIS did so many injustice to me and my son.
1. I was not allowed to work under H4 .But the people who are coming under H4 from Australia are allowed to work. is this justifiable?
2.My son applied for FAFSA scholarship and was denied since he was under H4.
3. The full amount for his schooling and college were spent by my wife.
4. Because I was not allowed to work and I don't have income.
5. we spent lot of money on H1B Extension and visa stamping at American Consulate.
6. Above all, some of the people who applied after me and my wife got approved in all levels because of the inefficiency of these immigration officers.
7. they don't have systematic procedures to process Green Card.
8. Even now, all of em who applied after me got EAD , I am still waiting.
Please Tell me what to do?
jc-gc
unlucky and unfortunate fellow.

Thank you for sharing code! This can be a great help for those seeking to follow the blog. And of course we should also remember that whenever we commented it must be relevant to the topic so that it will be approved by the admin. Anyway, this is amazing! hope you can post for further technical just like this. Thanks list this blog