never work for sponsor after counselor processing

rummenigge

Registered Users (C)
I have a friend. Her company got acquired twice, she did not go thru AOS but CP. Her office got closed down so she lost her job. Yet, her attorney managed to schedule CP for her after 2 months her office dissolved. Needless to say, she passed the interview at CP but never worked for the employer after CP.

This was something happened and she had no choice to work for 6 months or 2 yrs. In the case one had not work for sponsor after CP approved, what's his/her ordeal when applying citizenship or GC renewal?

You may save your time saying that she is illegal or what. No need to spend time to argue. Just want to know if she has a chance to get citizenship if she delays her appl'n till the 9th yr before GC expires?

someone mentioned in other thread that the appl'n only asked for most recent 5 yrs employment while some said the officier asked for proof of employment with E2 sponsor.

If she does not apply citizenship at all, but only renew her GC after 10 yrs, will it still trigger the officer to deny her renwal, maybe lead to deportation?

Please careful with your Suggestion!

"she made a big mistake"

The above statement may be declared by only a Judge after conducting a trial on any case.

When you are not sure, how can you use the above statement?

She is not alone in this situation. 1000 of people are there.

I have seen many of my friends got Citizenship without any issues.

Your statement should have been like this...

As per law requirement one may have to work to the sponsor. Since, the company is closed she can get rid of this requirement. Rajiv Khanna stated this in one of his answers.

For a safer side, she can talk to a good attorney and get some documents from the closed company...that's all.

Luckily you are not a doctor. Otherwise many people might have got killed by your narrating words not by their disease.

EB3 Visa holder did not work for her employer

Hi, we have the same issue here, mine is that I did not work for my employer (back on 2002) because I dont have a job until I pass my state license as a nurse, while other hospital allowed me as a nursing assistant first, but I have to stay for them for 2 yrs.

Last month I filed an application for US citizenship and they found out and told me it was a fraud which will lead me to deportation. Prior to this, my sponsor was aware of it and just let pay them what they spent during the application process to the INS.

The USCIS ask me to bring them the letter of no objection from my sponsor to the next interview and I think I am gonna have it with the copies from bank what I paid to this company.

To the moderator/member of this tread please tell me what is my chance of getting approved to my citizenship or being denied and get deported. My lawyer said she can pull out my application for citizenship to avoid being send back but my green card will expire on 2012. Is there also a chance for me to get my green card renew.

Please help me.

Tiger

Tiger, no one is an attorney here and you should listen to your attorney but it seems that there is a strong case to be made that your application was fraudulent.

If you withdraw your application (don't know if that is possible) renewal of green card should be no problem.

In any case you should really talk to your attorney.

I thought the Green card doesn't expire, only the physical card needs to be re-issued

??

I have a friend. Her company got acquired twice, she did not go thru AOS but CP. Her office got closed down so she lost her job. Yet, her attorney managed to schedule CP for her after 2 months her office dissolved. Needless to say, she passed the interview at CP but never worked for the employer after CP.

This was something happened and she had no choice to work for 6 months or 2 yrs. In the case one had not work for sponsor after CP approved, what's his/her ordeal when applying citizenship or GC renewal?
Sounds very much like fraud to me. I'm quite sure they wouldn't have approved the GC if she told them at the CP interview that the job no longer existed. I would expect them to begin deportation proceedings if the interviewer digs into her employment history and finds out what happened. Success in applying for citizenship would depend on being lucky enough for the interviewer to decide not to ask about her employment history (and many of them don't ask).