needd help green card 485????/?

yorum_x

Registered Users (C)
i had my interview on june 9th 2004, everything went excellent as per the officer. the officer said by dec 2004 i should her something and that i did not need to renew my working papers. needless to say i had to renew my papers 2 more times and still no news from anybody all i hear is that its my background check is still pending.

when i check my online case status and it says

Your I181 CREATION OF RECORD OF LAWFUL PERMANENT RESIDENCE was received on May 12, 2004. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 30 and 60 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

does anyone have any ideas on what may being happening.

i got e mail form uscis, it says

my file is at the local district office in denver,co ...Service records show that your I-181 is on Supervisor Hold.

what is going on?

same situation as you do

I had an interview on November 2004, but so far is still being background checked.
But when I check my status on it says:On October 14, 2004, we transferred your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status to our office in SAN JOSE, CA for them to schedule and conduct your interview. Scheduling can take several months. Our office in SAN JOSE, CA will notify you when they schedule your interview or take other action on your case. If you need further information, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Have you received yours? It looks the message on your status is much more promising.