Need your expert advice.

Green_2001

Registered Users (C)
RD:09/7/2001
ND 09/10/2001
EB-1
My FP (Re-do): April 5, 2001
Wife\'s FP: March 2, 2001

I am first time user of this board and see very useful information and Comments. My and my wife\'s AVM is still the same....FP notice was mailed on.... I am not sure what is the status of my application and didn\'t call IIO as many of you wrote that this is useless.

Could you please suggest what do you think about this?

Thanks and appreciate.

I am on the same boat...

RD: 07/26/01
ND: 09/10/01

FP done: 02/06/02

Till now AVM says "On January 24th, we mailed a notice to appear for FP......."

Call FBI at 304 625 5590.

Call FBI at the above number and give your A# ( You can find it on your EAD). If they say your results are sent back to INS, then you don\'t have to worry at all, just wait for either RFE or decision.
Don\'t worry about AVM, for most of the people it is not getting updated.

No Title

Green_2001,

Don\'t worry too much about AVM. It is not up to date all the time! Here is my response about AVM on related question ( PCee "I-485 waiting for approval" 5/7/02 8:39pm )

Based on data in summary pages ( http://pc485.tripod.com ) I think now CSC is processing cases with Sept ND (same as yours) and you should get your approval any time now. In my openion you don\'t have to do any thing yet. If you want to make sure that your FPs are fine just call FBI and find out when they sent your FPs to INS.

Good luck
PCee

AVM

As I am not expert on these things, thought to ask you guys. Did you talk to IIO regarding your case?

No Title

Green_2001,

Since you used that "E" word (Expert) couple of times, I just want to remind you that, please do not consider any info/advise on any message board as an expert advise. Most of the people here on this board are people like you sharing ideas and experiences. The only expert advise you should count on should be from your attorney.

Good luck
PCee

Thanks PCee

PCee,

You look like on top of these things and thanks for your prompt reply.

I talked to FBI and they told me that they sent report to INS, which is now 3 weeks back. After my first time FP, I received Re-do notice in the third week and this time I haven\'t received anything yet and hope FPs were OK.

I didn\'t speak with IIO as I hear its tough to get in and then the info they give is not useful.

Thanks and keep up the good work

Expert - Relatively

I understand that and don\'t worry about any legal implications - Smile :)

I was refering you guys as expert as you have feel about the topic where as I am quite novice.

Take care.