Need your best wishes, case submitted

I submitted my case EB1A (non-pp) on Mar 21st, and got a LUD on Mar 24th after that I received notice for FP. After that I haven't seen any updates at all. I presume all non-pp cases go back in line, as the TSC is receving a steady stream of PP applications, which take precedence.

Ok, received two emails from CRIS saying that they have received my request for PP. I guess my clock starts ticking now. These next days are going to be too stressful, keeping my fingers crossed, and prayers on my lips.

Usually within 2 days of receiving the PP request, you and your lawyer should receive email confirmation and a fake approval email.

Hi ludhianvi,

Don't take stress in the next few days as nothing is going to happen :) Most likely they will not touch your file before 8-10 days. You should then see couple of LUDs then. Hopefully, you will receive approval after that. Good luck.

Ok, received two emails from CRIS saying that they have received my request for PP. I guess my clock starts ticking now. These next days are going to be too stressful, keeping my fingers crossed, and prayers on my lips.

Thanks gc-eb1ea for your good wishes and congrats on your approval.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Ludhianvi,

Good Luck ! I sent paper based PP request and today USPS delivered to a wrong address. I am now working on tracking it. Hopefully I don't have to make a new request.

Did you receive your I-797 by any chance? What is your online status now?

Triv

No triv, I did not receive the I-797 yet and I do not believe that my attorney has received it either. My online status shows that my request for PP was received on 4/13/07.

God luck with your application and tracking. How do you know that USPS delivered it to a wrong address?

Hi Ludhianvi,

Good Luck ! I sent paper based PP request and today USPS delivered to a wrong address. I am now working on tracking it. Hopefully I don't have to make a new request.

Did you receive your I-797 by any chance? What is your online status now?

Triv

Hi Ludhianvi,

Intially my package was sent to some Stevens Transport but now it seems it reached USCIS. I received email and change in online status that the request for premium processing received. So lets see what happens.

Keep me posted about your progress.

Thanks,

Triv

I have a Good News to share. My I-140 got approved on 4/17. Got 2 emails from CRIS today (4/18). Hope it is not a computer glitch. Even checked on USCIS site, it mentions that I-140 has been approved and approval notice has been mailed on 4/17. Now waiting for the actual approval notice to come. Will I also get a copy of the approval notice or only my attorney will get it?

Please see my signature for timeline. It was pretty quick, PP request received on 4/13 and Approval mailed on 4/17..I cant complain if it is sure shot!!:D

Thanks to everyone for Good Wishes. Wishing Good Luck to everyone.

congrats! this is real approval. You will receive a courtesy copy and your lawyer the original copy. See you in I-485 line....

As mentioned earlier...
16 and 17 are the dates when adjudication took place. 4/18 is is post-approval (perhaps when they print out the notice???:) )

13 and 14 intial processing for PP.

LUD before that are from regular processing.

Sure ebebeb1.

My credentials:

Dual PhD from USA (Among the top universities in the field)
Post-doc for 2 years
10 publications, 8 as first author in good journals
~15 conference presentations
Reviewer for 4 journals (reviewed 6 papers so far)
Couple of awards
6-8 citations of my papers (as most of the papers are fairly recent)
12 recommendation letters, 3 from federal govt employees, 4 from bosses/person collaborating with me, rest who know me by my work.
Sigma Xi membership, listed in Who's Who, Marquis Whos Who etc.

Congratulations, Ludhianvi. Just a quick question did you use an attorney or a DIY? If so can you pm me the attorney info or DIY info? thanks.