Need your answer.

Khan_bacha

Registered Users (C)
Hi All

I called today USCIS and the lady told me that she see on my case that "The completion is started on this case" and I should get reply in 2-3 weeks, does any one got the same reply.

Please post your experience

Khan_bacha,
Yesh she might be right. Have you tried to approach local senators? I got my approval thru my senator. May be you can give it a shot.

Good luck. Hope you get approval soon.

When my case got updated on the login site they said security cleared should hear some thing soon? senators office calls every month with no success?

sam99 said:
Khan_bacha,
Yesh she might be right. Have you tried to approach local senators? I got my approval thru my senator. May be you can give it a shot.

Good luck. Hope you get approval soon.

Hi sam99, thanks for reply, yes I did contact Congressman back in september 2003 and that time the reply from Congress man office was that USCIS is doing name check, so I am not sure if the name check is completed and now they started to complete my case.

Khan_bacha said:
Hi sam99, thanks for reply, yes I did contact Congressman back in september 2003 and that time the reply from Congress man office was that USCIS is doing name check, so I am not sure if the name check is completed and now they started to complete my case.

Try to contact them again and they will send u reply once they receive responce from INS. VSC is very prompt in replying to senators.