Need your advice: Is this for references?

skyblue_more

Registered Users (C)
I found my wife's case status has been changed on USCIS web site today. It says that
"On August 3, 2005, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283"
I guess this is to ask for references, right?
Who USCIS sent the letter to? My lawyer or me?

Request for more info

My wife's case status also changed to the same message today. But I know that we got to redo her medicals because when we filed for her I485 she was pregnant and we did not do all the tests. So I am assuming we will get the query on that. I am not sure if it will go to the lawyer or straight to us. I would imagine, as lawyer is the one who filed for us it will go there. In our FP notices, it was sent to both of us. I will post all you all once we receive the notice.

if u attorny has filed your 485 then ur attorney would be receiving,

keep in touch with him/her, and let them know in adv.

Good Luck

Thanks for the reply.

I think I will get the same query as sankar_ra. My wife didn't take a few tests as she was breast feeding our daughter.

Hi,
I also got a same query today. I am on EB3.
But I am male. So, The query is not only for pregnancy medical test. It can be anything.

What do you think guys? :confused:

Thanks
VJ

Rfe

Hi vijayanandm,
If you have RFE on Medical & you have done your medical before August 2004, then it will mostly for your Immunization Records. be prepared to get records of Your Vaccinisation like MMR,TD & Vericella.
I did get RFE about Immunization in last month for all my family members.
Thanks

kusho,
I already did all the tests after October 2004.

I think, I do not need to take again. I am waiting to see the RFE.

I will post the message as soon as I get.

Regards
VJ