Need you help: FP with missspelling name and need to do it earlier???

SandyVSC

Registered Users (C)
My case RD is 8/99 and ND 9/99. I just received my FP notice from my attorney BUT the FP notice misspelling my name.
(1) Can I still go to Newark to have my FP done? Is it OK that I can use I-485 receipt, AP and EAD to prove that the name on FP notice is one-character misspelling?

(2) I will be out of country during my FP schedule period. Is it possible that I can go to Newark center eariler? Do I must go there on Wednesday if I\'d like to go there earlier?

Please give me help if you know the answer. Thanks a lot.

No Title

My case RD is 8/99 and ND 9/99. I just received my FP notice from my attorney BUT the FP notice has typo in my name.

(1) Can I still go to Newark to have my FP done? Is it OK that I can use I-485 receipt, AP and EAD to prove that the name on FP notice is one-character misspelling?

(2) I will be out of country during my FP schedule period. Is it possible that I can go to Newark center eariler? Do I must go there on Wednesday if I\'d like to go there earlier?

Please give me help if you know the answer. Thanks a lot.

No Title

Name should not matter much. Just make sure the A# is exact the same as in your 485. If that is the case you should be OK.
 Of course, I am not an expert, just confirm with your lawyer..