Need visitor visa information for my 6 year old son

Usha pareek

I am out of India on a work assignment (short term- 3 months).I want to call my 6 year old Indian citizen on Visitor Visa for a short USA trip.

1. Can my American citizen brother apply the visitor visa?

2. What are the papers and supporting documents required to sponsor the visa?

3. If my son must appear for interview with embassy. Can my parents appear for interview with him in embassy with my consent? I cannot go to India for interview with embassy.

4. What is the process for visitor visa? How long it takes to get it stamped?

I am out of India on a work assignment (short term- 3 months).I want to call my 6 year old Indian citizen on Visitor Visa for a short USA trip.

3. If my son must appear for interview with embassy. Can my parents appear for interview with him in embassy with my consent? I cannot go to India for interview with embassy.

Why are you looking for ways to circumvent the US immigration process?

Your previous post says you recently returned to the US on a SB1, and now you’re claiming to be here on a short work visa and wish to bring your son over for a short visit. You’ve been adequately advised on the process for bringing your son to the US. Stop looking for short cuts! Learn to respect the US immigration system and follow the rules.

This public forum does not provide guidance on how to circumvent the immigration process either. And we don’t take kindly to people who keep changing their stories in their effort to fraudulent obtain an immigration benefit. We call them out!

Hello, This is not for me. It is for my friend. I am posting on her behlf.

My... I.. (asking for a friend)?

If we can figure it out, so can the consulate. Do it the right way, you’ll just waste time and money trying this.