Need URL to Check labor Salary

485atvermont

Registered Users (C)
Hi! guys,

Few days ago someone has post a URL to check the Salary used during Labor filing, where we can give our employer details and we can get our Salary/Designation and other details. Unfortunately I lost that URL. If anyone knows that URL then please post it here. I'm in urgently need of that as I got a RFE.

I know the site is: http://www.flcdatacenter.com/ but from here I don't know how to go further.

Thanks! All replies are greatly appreciated.

the link is
http://www.flcdatacenter.com/casesearchperm.asp?cf0A52005C=QkFZRVIxXEVTRlJWOmJheWVyMToHjWONZo02xbqEZD0Yaw/c

On this screen enter your company name

it will give list of people applied under the company name, initially they use to give name of the applicant , but now they are giving case no. If you know your case no only u can make out your salary.

also it give list of first 100 applicants only of more then 100 are applied. In this case choose html for return results.

hope it helps,

GET_CARD

get_card,

Thanks! a lot for the link. But I don't know my case#. Since my name is not appearing on it, I'm unable to make out which one is mine.

Last week when I checked I could able to see my name there but now I'm unable to see. Is there any other way to get the info. apart from contacting my ex-employer because I'm sure he'll never give any info to me.

Thanks!

I may be able to help you out in this regard. I downloaded the entire file couple of weeks back. I can provide you with the case number. Post your email address here and I will send you an email.

Check your I-485 cover letter to INS , sometimes they mention the salary of hiring after approval , it is the same as LC.

GET_CARD

485atvermont,
You can use the same link,
but you have to scroll down to select the option of 'All fields'
By default it only shows top 20 fields that does not include name
I just did a search by "All fields" and it shows the name

All the best

Re: DOWNLOAD

Originally posted by 485ND055
Download the file if you have fast internet access...

It has applicant name.

Are you sure? Cuz the applicant name shows up only in the labor cert and not for H1-B :confused: