Need Urgent Help! Please help! Regarding EAD renewal

ramesh_kumar

Registered Users (C)
My current EAD is expiring on October 12, 2002. I have applied for renewal on July 5th. So far I have not received receipt notice from INS. My bank account shows that they have credited EAD fee check on July 12th.

What should I do? How do I contact INS without LIN number?

My I-485 RD is July 24, 2001. Still waiting for approval.

I appreciate your help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry

You'll get the receipt soon.
In any case I think with your RD, you should be approved before your EAD expires. Good that you applied though. Can never be sure with NSC.

Mine is also same

Hi Ramesh Kumar,
My RD is also same(I-485 : 7/24/01).
My EAD also expires on 10/12/2002.
I applied for EAD renewel on 7/12/2002. and my lawyer got the receipt notice with RD as 7/16/2002 and ND as 7/17/2002.
My check also passed. When I called the automated system it says my EAD Rd is 7/17/2002.

So Don't worry. I heard from my friend that If the check is passed then they entered all the forms into their system. So u will receive notice soon. Also check ur lawyer.

Good Luck..

Thanks for your reply! I did not apply through lawyer. I applied on my own (my company would not pay the lawyer fee). Hope I will get the receipt notice soon.

Can I call INS without LIN number to know the status?

Hi Ramesh Kumar,
I am not sure about calling INS. In this form they posted previously it is not advisable to call the INS. I wouldn't prefer calling INS. It will come dont worry. Hey did u send through registered post with acknowledgement? It may help u to ask INS with that receipt.
Wait some more time and then call INS.

Hi Thriller,

I sent by regular mail. I did same with my Advance Parole I got my receipt notice with in a week and also got the approval with in 45 days (In January 2002).

Could you please post your approval details, once you get the approval? Thanks for your help!

Hi Ramesh Kumar,
Sure will do. did u add ur detrails in rupnet?
As far as now the processing is considered we can expect our approval next month.. What do u think?

Yeah, I have added my details on Rupnet. I am keeping my fingers crossed! I am expecting approval in third or fourth week of August!

What do you think? Have a good one!

Hi Ramesh Kumar
Yep I do think like that. I am not sleeping well because of that. Somehow I feel uncomfortable. it increases our mental stress? Am I corect?

Are u from IL? Yes I saw in the rupnet. My details are under the name BR.

You are absolutely correct! You can't carry this stress everyday!
There is always light at the end of tunnel!

Yeah, I am from IL (North West suburbs)!

Does any body applied at the same time waiting for receipt notice or got approval notice?

Did any body had same problem and got the notice late?

Thanks for your reply in advance.

Hi Ramesh,

Don't worry. Your I-485 should be approved in the next couple of weeks.

As for the receipt note for the EAD, it took the INS 45 days to send mine. It came at the same time the card itself. So you're fine!!

Marc

Just got my EAD renewal

card in mail. Did not receive a receipt, maybe lawyer did not tell me, but it took about 50 days.

Delayed EAD receipt

I am in the same situation. I sent all my EAD & AP related papers to NSC on July 10, 2002. I haven't received EAD receipt yet, but AP receipt was received within 1 week. My current EAD expires October 22, 2002.

Hi Marc and MYX,

When did you apply for EAD renewal?

Did any of you contacted INS regarding this before you got your receipt/approval notice?

EAD Approval

Don't worry, NSC seems to be doing fine with renewals. I got mine last week:

Mailed : 6/13/02
Received notice: lawyers recvd notice 07/01/02
approved card received in mail: 07/26/02