Need Urgent Help - Boston Office

thecrown007

Registered Users (C)
Hello everyone,
Does anyone know how long it takes for the Boston office to send the interview letter after the case is transferred from VSC ? My case was transferred on 5/7/04 and still I haven't heard from them. Is there a way to contact Boston office and find out the status ?

Your reply would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I cannot help you but if you check out the Boston processing it says it is on cases from feb 2004 so I would say within a 6 month time frame..
don't quote me on that though I am stuck in Hartford and already going into 10 months

How do I get the Boston office phone number so that I could contact them and find out the status ? 800 customer service sucks.

Took about 2 months for my wife...

My case was approved on April 22 2004. But my wife's case was transfered to MSC (even though we in Boston) on April 30 2004. Again it was transfered to Boston Local office on June 28th. The interview letter came in about 3 weeks after that.

She has an interview on Sept 08 2004. They've asked for originals of proof of eligibility, I assume marriage certificate, my 485 approval notice, etc.