• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

need urgent advice from you all

asanrex

Registered Users (C)
i just entered the us as a dv winner and am interested in getting into the us militry to study either aviation or information technology; i hear either the us navy or airforce is better, SO I WISH TO FIND OUT FROM YOU GUYS WHICH BRANCH IS BEST TO GO INTO. THANKS AND WAITING FOR UR REPLY

United States is one of the best place to do Aviation course.Aviation infrastructure is education through aviation programs offered by more than 100 colleges and universities. These programs include two-year Associate (114) programs, four-year Baccalaureate (151) programs, Master’s (15) programs and (2) Doctoral programs. Designed to meet unique technical requirements, flight, electronics/aviation and aircraft maintenance are the three most common Associate degree programs, generally requiring around 60 semester hours, with 15-20 hours devoted to general studies.

thanks for that samuel
so which branch of the military do you advice me to join and study aviation
thanks and waiting to read from you and others

Hey Asanrex, the last time I checked, US Navy and USAF require citizenship to get in. With a greencard you only have permanent residence. What I know for sure is that you could get in the Marines as a permanent resident. You might want to confirm first whether US Army requires citizenship also.

US Army requires citizenship, but once you want to enroll they speed up your citizenship process and takes few months to become a citizen and then they can take you in the US Army.

well i already met recruiters of the airforce and navy and they said am all set; legal permanent residence is fine
thanks