• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

NEED ur experience dv2008

navid

Registered Users (C)
Hi

What would happen if someone cant remember the exact date(mm/yy) of his/her traveling to usa?Is there anybody here who has the same problem and has gone through the interview?please tell me ur experience?:( :confused:

What do you mean by the exact day you are travelling to USA? You don´t need it. They give you six months to enter to USA.

I think he is talking about the question after all past travels to the US within the GC Application.

I had all the stamps from immigration in my passport.

Last edited by a moderator:
NO

i mean in application form we should list dates of all previous visits to or residence in the usa.I entered usa about 30 years ago as a student .and now im 56 ... its a long time and i dont have that passport.but i listed the date of entering and leaving usa approximately...is it important for the consulate?becuz it refers to 30 years ago

Ok, 30 years are pretty hard to remeber. I would fill in the last 10 visits and write a final sentence that you dont remember all other past visits.

Or you call KCC and asked what to do in that case.