Need to submit Police Clearance at the time of applying ?

ArunK2004

Registered Users (C)
Hi

I am applying for Canada Immigrant Visa (PR) at Buffalo, Newyork. I am Indian citizen living Nevada for the last 4 years.

1. Should i submit Police clearance certificate from US at the time of applying ?

2. Should i submit Police Clearance from India at the time of applying ?

If we can obtain these later, whats the process to get these certificates ?

Thanks
Arun

about clearance certificate

1. Should i submit Police clearance certificate from US at the time of applying ?

IF it is possible you can otherwise u can submit it when you get them dont waste time in waiting for it just give written explination that you are getting it from the department and one you have file no o fyou r case you can send it again to the canadian consulate as it will save you lot of time

2. Should i submit Police Clearance from India at the time of applying ?
you can submit it anytime but better submit it when u r applying if not then wait till you get you r file no and then submit it if it is taking bit time

If we can obtain these later, whats the process to get these certificates
well to get these certificate u have to apply to the police station about stating that you need no criminal record certificate
ihope it ans all
cheers
alok

For Police Clearance from India, You can get it from your nearest Indian Consulate. Visit the indian consulate website for details instructions. Normally they take 4 weeks to give PCC from India.

For Police Clearance from US, go to your nearest Police Station, get fingerprinted and police report. Send it to FBI.

4z4z