Need to Find a good immigration attorney in Atlanta

Replicate

Registered Users (C)
Any references would be appreciated. Need him to provide advice on obtaining legitimate stay for my spouse who is a canadian citizen. I am US perm resident. Thanks

Attorney

Any references would be appreciated. Need him to provide advice on obtaining legitimate stay for my spouse who is a canadian citizen. I am US perm resident. Thanks

Call Charles Kuck. You should be able to look him up on this following website.

www.immigration.net

He is one of the top and well known immigration attorneys in the country. Call his direct line and usually it's easy to get hold of him after hours coz he works late.

Call Charles Kuck. You should be able to look him up on this following website.

www.immigration.net

He is one of the top and well known immigration attorneys in the country. Call his direct line and usually it's easy to get hold of him after hours coz he works late.

Bro,
Have you or someone you know used his service? Does he charge reasonable fee? Would like to hear your answers to these. Thanks a lot.

You can get unlimited consultations with immigration attorneys for $16/month with the standard family legal plan at www.LegalServicePlans.info . You can cancel the plan once you're done with the consultations. If you like the attorneys and want them to represent you, you'd be able to hire them at a discounted rate. I think this is a very affordable way to get attorney advice and to decide for yourself if further attorney representation is needed. Hope this helps.
Why don't you include your phone number (325-320-2865) since you're advertising your own service company Leo?

About this attorney

Bro,
Have you or someone you know used his service? Does he charge reasonable fee? Would like to hear your answers to these. Thanks a lot.

I have known Charles for the last 10 years. He is a very well known immigration attorney. Yes I have used him and on top of that recommended few friends of mine as well & they were all very happy. For basic cases, such as filing GC and N-400 applications, I find him little expensive to tell you the truth coz he has a big well maintained office in a very expensive area in Atlanta (Roswell Rd) and overhead expenses makes his fees go little higher. If money is not an issue, he is good. For simple cases, I wouldn't go to him for simple & easy cases, but if your case is complicated and needs extra care/attention, Charles Kuck is the attorney you need to get in touch with.
E-mail me at atlantabrother@hotmail.com
Let me know what's going on & may be I can assist you further or recommend you someone else in town for a better price.

I'm not really advertising and you can sign up for the plan with anyone who represents Pre-Paid Legal Services. Just go to www.prepaidlegal.com or search for associates on the web. Not many people know that you can get immigration consultations for a low monthly fee with them so I wanted to help by sharing this information. I, myself, have had the standard legal plan for 3 years and could prepare and file the I-485, I-765, and I-131 applications just by using the consultations as I decided that I did not need to hire their attorneys to represent me.

Well you're the owner of www.LegalServicePlans.info and get paid by signing up anyone to Pre-Paid Legal Services so I don't understand how you can say you're not advertising by giving out your webpage. Sure, people don't have to go through you to sign up, but still..just mentioning it on this board and not divulging that you have a potential interest in it is not very forthcoming.

Domain Name:LEGALSERVICEPLANS.INFO
Name:Svetoslav Goranov
Organization:
Street1:1814 South Pierce #45
City:San Angelo
State/Province:Texas
Postal Code:76904
Phone:+1.3253202865
Email:goranov_leo@yahoo.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Well you're the owner of www.LegalServicePlans.info and get paid by signing up anyone to Pre-Paid Legal Services so I don't understand how you can say you're not advertising by giving out your webpage. Sure, people don't have to go through you to sign up, but still..just mentioning it on this board and not divulging that you have a potential interest in it is not very forthcoming.

Domain Name:LEGALSERVICEPLANS.INFO
Name:Svetoslav Goranov
Organization:
Street1:1814 South Pierce #45
City:San Angelo
State/Province:Texas
Postal Code:76904
Phone:+1.3253202865
Email:goranov_leo@yahoo.com

Geez bob :)
I find it equally annoying to deal with advertisements, but isn't there a clause on modesty and privacy for this forum :):)

Geez bob :)
I find it equally annoying to deal with advertisements, but isn't there a clause on modesty and privacy for this forum :):)

Privacy goes out the window once you cross the line..he crossed that line by not being forthcoming about his website.;)

Bobsmyth, I'm licensed to market the membership only for the state of Texas where I live and if someone from Atlanta signs up, I don't benefit in any way. In this respect, I do apologize to the users in Texas who have read this post. Anyhow, I think Pre-Paid Legal Services is the most affordable meduim to get immigration advice from real attorneys and I hope more users of this forum would realize the value of this service.