• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Need to do correction in DS-230 that I sent to KCC

aziz.hossen

Registered Users (C)
Dears,

I have two small errors in my form Ds-230 that I sent to KCC.

First one,
In question 24, the mother's family name: there is one letter is wrong through her family name.

Second thing,
the exact day of mother's birthday is not exactly right, couse at that time there was no birth certificate. and I put the first day of the month, because, when I filling the form it was not accept leaving the day blank. we should fill month,day,year

Is there any problem within these issues, and if I need to do change, should I contact KCC or correct them in the appointment with cousler.

Thanks & best Regards,

Dears,

I have two small errors in my form Ds-230 that I sent to KCC.

First one,
In question 24, the mother's family name: there is one letter is wrong through her family name.

Second thing,
the exact day of mother's birthday is not exactly right, couse at that time there was no birth certificate. and I put the first day of the month, because, when I filling the form it was not accept leaving the day blank. we should fill month,day,year

Is there any problem within these issues, and if I need to do change, should I contact KCC or correct them in the appointment with cousler.

Thanks & best Regards,
You should correct both the mistakes so that there will not be a problem for you during the interview. And it is easy to correct these mistakes, it will only take you three minutes. Open Microsoft Office Word, type the incorrect data and new corrected data, save the file as a jpeg picture, and send it to KCC. You must mention your full name, case number and full date of birth in your email, otherwise the KCC people won't accept it. Your problem is same as mine. I also had two things which had to be corrected, so I did what I am telling you to do right now. The page that I had sent them, I saw it infront of the consular officer during the interview. The KCC people aren't allowed to make changes to your documents, so they just attach whatever you send to them in a file, and send it to the embassy for the interview. So, don't worry at all, there will be no problem whatsoever. Just do what I just told you. Best of luck!!!!

the errors you are talking about are not big issues..u can just ajust these infos with your the consular officer!
but if you are still worry about it,u can ajust your form 230 and send it to kcc through email.there is no need to spend money again by cousier way.

Is it is possible to contact the CO (tell them your case number and name and surname) and explain what kind of mistake were made ? (in my country it is possible) If they say the CO will make the corrections (at the interview) then just wait

You should correct both the mistakes so that there will not be a problem for you during the interview. And it is easy to correct these mistakes, it will only take you three minutes. Open Microsoft Office Word, type the incorrect data and new corrected data, save the file as a jpeg picture, and send it to KCC. You must mention your full name, case number and full date of birth in your email, otherwise the KCC people won't accept it. Your problem is same as mine. I also had two things which had to be corrected, so I did what I am telling you to do right now. The page that I had sent them, I saw it infront of the consular officer during the interview. The KCC people aren't allowed to make changes to your documents, so they just attach whatever you send to them in a file, and send it to the embassy for the interview. So, don't worry at all, there will be no problem whatsoever. Just do what I just told you. Best of luck!!!!

As I see from your signature, you still under Administrative Processing since 5 months.
Did you got Visa or still waiting?

i had a problem like you MR Aziz

No brother, I haven't received the visa yet. My case is still pending Administrative Processing.

i had 6 mistakes in my forms including date of marriage,date of military services
i called KCC and sent the papers of the forms the contained mistakes not the whole form
but i still worried about these mistakes during the interview

2014af00021XXX