Need suggestion - No update after VSC - TSC

EmKaGC

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,
I have been silently following this forum for a long time and consoling myself that I'm not the only one suffering. :)
But now I have an issue and need your suggestion.
My I-485 was applied in VSC during Aug 2004 (EB2 India with PD Oct 2002). Subsequently got 140 approved in Feb 2005, FP done in Apr 2005. After that there are no LUDs on the case.
Recently I took an infopass at Newark and IO told that my case has been transferred to TSC in March 2007. But there is no update on-line or I didn't get any letter from them.
What should I do now?
I need to invoke my FP2 also, but when ever I call the 1-800 number, they say the same thing, that the case is transferred and they don't have more information. My call, despite using POJ method, always goes to VSC because my case status still reflects VSC only.
Please advise on how to go about:
1. Getting the updates online and a letter from them
2. Initiate FP2 (it is more than 2 yrs from FP1).
Best regards and Thanks in advance.

Hi, EmKaGC,

My case is similar to yours except mine was transferred from Nebrasca to Texas Center. No updates since the transfer 10/06. But I was told by the field office that mine is stuck at FBI check. What steps did you take? I have no clue what I should do. Thanks,

Hi jdonotstop,
Till date I have no updates and kept on calling them. Everytime they say that the case is transferred and no say about written notice about the same. Even IO at InfoPass is not of much use. Still trying. Please let me know if you can move the case somehow and get an update online or a notice from TSC. Situation is very frustrating. BTW, what about your priority date and other details?
Hoping for the best :)

EmKaGC,

My PD is 07/2003. EB2. I filed my I485 in 07/2006. really, don't know what i can do at this point to trigger the name check conducted at FBI.

I am in the same case too. I did not see any online update for the 485 to be transferred to Texas. I think my file has been transferred from Nebraska to Vermont and then Vermont to Texas. I do not think they have any more centres left where they can transfer my file