Need some help!!!

jpaki88

Registered Users (C)
Hey u all, Am new to this forum, hoping to get some information regarding asylum applications.

i got my assylum approved in 2003 n applied for permanent residency in 2004. it will be two yrs in feb 2006. i already got my fingerprints done twice. also received letter for Medcs n Biograpic data to be submitted.
anyways my qs is , is that some kinda indication that am close to getting ma greencard or do i have to wait long , i believe till 2013.
n wt bout the increase in numerical limitation on asylum adjustment.... is it still pending or approved.

jpaki88 said:
Hey u all, Am new to this forum, hoping to get some information regarding asylum applications.

i got my assylum approved in 2003 n applied for permanent residency in 2004. it will be two yrs in feb 2006. i already got my fingerprints done twice. also received letter for Medcs n Biograpic data to be submitted.
anyways my qs is , is that some kinda indication that am close to getting ma greencard or do i have to wait long , i believe till 2013.
n wt bout the increase in numerical limitation on asylum adjustment.... is it still pending or approved.
The only thing I can say - be patient. I've been waiting since 2001(there are lots of us still waiting since who knows what time) and from my experience there's no way to predict anything. It appears that that cases are being handled randomly - from what I observed reading this forum, in particular.Good luck and lots of patience.

u've been waitin forever...... its only been 4 yrs that am in the US, n it seems like forever....
anyhow thanx for ur response.

jpaki88 said:
u've been waitin forever...... its only been 4 yrs that am in the US, n it seems like forever....
anyhow thanx for ur response.

The quota was removed so thats good news for you. You wont wait till 2013(sounds futuristic), You may wait another 1.5 year to get your GC and maybe less. So you are in better shape then the 1999/2000/2001 applicants..

wantmygcnow said:
The quota was removed so thats good news for you. You wont wait till 2013(sounds futuristic), You may wait another 1.5 year to get your GC and maybe less. So you are in better shape then the 1999/2000/2001 applicants..

Thanx 4 the reply. N congrats "wantmygcnow".finally got it!!
Am hoping it will take less time to get my gc.....