need questions answered

fstrdeb749

Registered Users (C)
Hello..a few questions i would like to see if i can get answers for ..I got married on August 12th 2006.And have resided with my husband here in Texas since we got married.I arrived on June 26th as a visitor .I didnt have to file out a I-94 i just showed my Canadian passport when i got my air ticket.I know we have to file a I-130 and I-485...what do i put when it asks about I-94..?Also for the G-325 does my husband have to fill one for those also and pay 70.00 for his.He is a US citizen..If i didnt have an I-94 when i arrived or a visa just travelled for a vacation with him as we had many times before...we decided after i arrived this last time to get married..what do i classify myself as ?...thanks for any help..ps...also what happens if we end up being longer than the 6 months time frame since i arrived here in USA again??

Once you file for conditiotion status for resident, you cannot be out of the states for a 6 month period!!!! It will be considered as abandoning your application.

You will be considered "status is pending" once you file.

Your husband does not have to pay $70 for 325-A :confused:. There is no cost involved in filing the 325-A!

I am not sure about the I-94. I would think you would put the arrival date. What type of visa did you have? Did they stamp your passport) :eek: :confused:

I didnt have any visa when i arrived .I am from Canada and just came as on vacation.So i didnt need a visa...I heard that when you come as such , and marry while here you need to get all forms and stuff filed before you have been here 6 months or you are over staying a trip here..is this so.??