Need More help ASAP! Mr Cash maybe you can help me!!

daisy_7808

Registered Users (C)
I just talk to an immigration attorney, and I'm really confused right now. The other attorney told me to go to the interview Tuesday and ask for an extension, and file the divorce then after divorce is final, apply for another I-751 waiver. I feel a little better after talking to him. When I talked to a different attorney, I got really scared because she told me that immigration supervisor might not give me an extension and deny my I-751 and I can get deported on that day after the denial. She told me that she will go to the immigration with me but she will go inside and talk to the officer and she want me to wait outside the office, because she don't want me to get arrested right away after I-751 is deny, the problem is I can't afford her to come with me. What should I do? Do what the first attorney told me or was the second attorney was right? That I can get deported the same day that I-751 will be deny? Please help!!!!!

While living in Arkansas, me and my husband is in a verge of separation, but we try and work it out. We moved to California and have all my applications transfered to California. I had my interview for my I-751 and N-400 (they did the interview at the same time), after the interview IO asked me to send her more documents, which I even have all the documents with me on that time but she told me to just send them to her, which I did and my husband was with me on that time too but she didn't ask him to come with me inside. Today I got another appointment from the immigration for another interview with the immigration supervisor and my husband must come with me this time. My problem is my husband moved back to Arkansas 2 weeks ago and left me here and don't wanna to nothing about this anymore. What should I do? My interview is next week, on Tuesday and I don't really know what to do? Should I cancel the appointment or should I still show up to the interview? Can I still withdraw my application or is it too late for me to do it now? Do I get deported if I don't show up? Please help me, I only have 5 days left before the appointment and I don't know what to do right now.

If I will file for a waiver, how can I do it if I'm not yet divorce?

Thanks!

Go for Infopass and re-schedule or do what a good lawyer says. I think you should do what the second lawyer said. Maybe things will be alrite when he goes and talk to them about your situation...

I just did and info-pass appointment for Monday, I hope they can re-schedule my interview appointment (that is on Tuesday).

Thanks for your reply!

I just talk to an immigration attorney, and I'm really confused right now. The other attorney told me to go to the interview Tuesday and ask for an extension, and file the divorce then after divorce is final, apply for another I-751 waiver. I feel a little better after talking to him. When I talked to a different attorney, I got really scared because she told me that immigration supervisor might not give me an extension and deny my I-751 and I can get deported on that day after the denial. She told me that she will go to the immigration with me but she will go inside and talk to the officer and she want me to wait outside the office, because she don't want me to get arrested right away after I-751 is deny, the problem is I can't afford her to come with me. What should I do? Do what the first attorney told me or was the second attorney was right? That I can get deported the same day that I-751 will be deny? Please help!!!!!

While living in Arkansas, me and my husband is in a verge of separation, but we try and work it out. We moved to California and have all my applications transfered to California. I had my interview for my I-751 and N-400 (they did the interview at the same time), after the interview IO asked me to send her more documents, which I even have all the documents with me on that time but she told me to just send them to her, which I did and my husband was with me on that time too but she didn't ask him to come with me inside. Today I got another appointment from the immigration for another interview with the immigration supervisor and my husband must come with me this time. My problem is my husband moved back to Arkansas 2 weeks ago and left me here and don't wanna to nothing about this anymore. What should I do? My interview is next week, on Tuesday and I don't really know what to do? Should I cancel the appointment or should I still show up to the interview? Can I still withdraw my application or is it too late for me to do it now? Do I get deported if I don't show up? Please help me, I only have 5 days left before the appointment and I don't know what to do right now.

If I will file for a waiver, how can I do it if I'm not yet divorce?

Thanks!

I don't know WHY are you asking/posting anything here when you like to talk with attorneys anyway??? I mean, why to waste anyone's time/energy/efforts when you will contact the attorney anyway to get their opinion/help?? I should not be even responding to you given the fact that you did not even pay attention to what I already told you about your situation. I mean, there is nothing else I have for you to add to your situation. I gave you the BEST option available in your case, but here you are again with another twist by saying this attorney said this and another attorney said that...I am not here to answer to you on what others have told you, instead I'm here to tell you what is the best thing to do in your situation. So if you wish to pay attention to what all these people, including attorneys have said, then you have to use your own judgement to make your best decision.

As for getting different answers/opinions from two different attorneys then you will NEVER find a consistency in their answer anyway. Some are crooks and not expert while others are. Both attorneys gave you wrong/misleading answers. The first one has talked about extention while he should have said to you about making a request to reschedule your interview. By rescheduling, you will automatically get 2-3 months time, which is same as an extension. The second attorney is a crook attorney because she wants you to hire her so that she could make money thru you. There is no denial and deportation on the same day even if you don't show up. So obviously, that attorney is scaring you so that you would hire her, but the fact is she would do the same thing by going alone in the office what I've already told you to do so, which is submitting a request to reschedule your interview. That is.

Do a favor on yourself. Don't waste your time and energy in asking questions to your case from any attorney and here because what I've told you is the ONLY option available for you IF you really want to get your green card. You can contact millions of immigration attorneys, but you will end up with the same answer what I've told you unless they want to mess you up by giving wrong advise.

Again, make a request letter to reschedule your interview. Make a copy of it and take it to the local INS office along with your interview letter. Staple both of them. Give one set to them, and take a acknowledgement/receipt stamp on your copy. And then wait to hear from them again for a date for another interview. Meanwhile, file for a divorce as soon as possible. Make sure your divorce gets finalized by the next interview date. Go to the next interview date with your divorce decree and documentary proofs to prove that you were married for real. INS officer will change your joinly filed I-751 petition to a waiver one, and will be able to approve your case right then and there.

Forget about N-400 as of now because it cannot be approved without your husband. Once you will show up at the next interview with a divorce decree, your pending N-400 will be denied anyway because your pending N-400 is filed based on 3 yrs rule as married to a US citizen. In order for pending N-400 to be approved, you and your husband should be happily married together. So once officer would know that your are separated or divorced, this would be the end of your pending N-400. You will be able to file another N-400 after a few time based on your own residency for 4 yrs and 9 months since your conditional green card was approved. The reason why officer wants to interview both of you because you have both I-751 and N-400 at the same day, which happens when N-400 is filed without removing the condition first. Once someone files N-400 without having the decison on I-751, then INS must need to consolidate both applications together and adjudicate I-751 first before moving to interviewing on N-400. This is INS policy.

I understand that you took your husband with you at the previous interview, but officer just didn't feel to meet with him or to finalize your case. That's why she demanded more documents in the mail and now another interview. You cannot blame INS because they can prolong your case as long as they want in the name of anything. You are free to take them in the court after 120 days later of your interview if you still don't get a decision, but in your case you did hear from them which is another interview.

Are you going to call more attorneys again???

Why does your husband not want to accompany you to the second interview? If it's just a minor argument between you two, perhaps you should just bite the bullet and accept fault just for the sake of the interview.

Wow.. I would hate for this JohnnyCash fella to help me with any pending immigration questions. This lady is apparently nervous because of the possibility of deportation and you come back with a condescending response like that!
Look lady, from your storyline, i gather your husband left for Arkansas 2 weeks ago. If he left because of an argument or so (which all married couples have), maybe you should just accept fault regardless of who is wrong and ask him to go with you to the interview. That is the easiest and most straightforward way out of this dilemma you have.

I'm sorry Mr. Cash I'm just really nervous and don't know nothing about immigration. I really appreciate all the answers from all my questions. Thank you!

Wow.. I would hate for this JohnnyCash fella to help me with any pending immigration questions. This lady is apparently nervous because of the possibility of deportation and you come back with a condescending response like that!
Look lady, from your storyline, i gather your husband left for Arkansas 2 weeks ago. If he left because of an argument or so (which all married couples have), maybe you should just accept fault regardless of who is wrong and ask him to go with you to the interview. That is the easiest and most straightforward way out of this dilemma you have.

Caught him cheating and tried to talk to him that I'm willing to go to a counseling just so he will go with me to the interview, but he told me that he don't wanna deal with immigration anymore. Thank you for your advice

actually on your interview on april the officer should have call you your husband to the interview which h or she did not do it which show her in experience, but when she send her report to her supervisor and she noticed that on the interview you were alone to fullfill the requirement they called you and your husband again.
i would say you were kind of unlucky in april/08

Daisy- And you are absolutely sure there is no way to convince him to go with you for this one final interview? If not, then i would advice you to consult an immigration lawyer to handle your case going forward. Granted the lawyers may milk you dry because of your sticky situation but at this point, your options are very limited.

Yeah just re-schedule your interview when you go for Infopass on monday... listen to Johnny Cash and get his advice after the Infopass...