Need information contacting Oregon senator

facade

Registered Users (C)
Can someone please tell me how to go about contacting the senator's office.
Should I use the website for sending my information? Should I gove all the details like my SSN, case number, Receipt number, etc.
Also if anyone has experince with Oregon senators please let me know. Whom should I contact Smith or Wyden?

Hi

In my case for green card I send an email to the senator through their website. First I introduce me and explain my problem. I gave my lin number as reference. I didn't gave my social number. I don't think it is necessary.

Earlier when I was in Oregon I contacted the person dealing wth visa matters (not for green card) at the senator'soffice. They asked me to send an authorizing letter to them. I called both the senators office. I never get a reply from Wyden's office. From Smith's office I got reply. They were helpful. But the real person who helped me was the person at the congressman's office. She was really helpful.
Hope this will help.
Good luck.

Thanks 1mimi.
I was not aware that a congressman can also help with immigration matters. Anyways I'll get the ball rolling by contacting both the senators.