Need Info.

My485_2002, you also need to look at recent postings

regarding address change issue. According to existing INS rule, if any non immigrant and/or a green card holder changes his/her address, he/she must notify INS by submitting an INS form (INS has a address change form) within 10 days, failure to do this may result in serious penalty that may include deportation. So please don\'t panic though, just look at the www.immigration-law.com web site postings regarding this address change issue. Thanks and good luck to all of us.

No Title

if i fill up AR-11 then am I going to receive all further correspondence(especially I-485 related)from INS at my new address??

No Title

yes, in the perfect world or if you are extremely lucky... History is not too encouraging on that issue... If i were you I will file AR-11 and then keep on checking AVM regularly (I mean twice a week or so)...

I would recommend this:

File AC-11 and change your address info of your I-485, EAD and AP with TSC by calling 214-381-1423 and talking with an IIO. I know it is hard to get through, but you know that is the only way to make sure you get it right. If you have an attorney, then he/she should be able to fax your address information to TSC. One other point, when you file AC-11, make sure you file via a certified United States mail and keep that receipt, that will be the proof that you file for address change, in case anything mess up along the way.